Chapter 16: Potions Problems

Saoibhs POV:

"Silence! Today we are brewing the draught of living death, don't screw it up or you will be made clean the mess you've made. Equal work between the partners no slacking off. No unnecessary yappering and whichever partners brew the best potion will be exempt from the 12 inch essay you will be completing for Mondays class. You may begin"

Potions isn't my worst subject, I mean it isn't my best but I could definetly be worse. It is however one of Matheos best subjects, all his subjects are his best subjects annoyingly. 

"Right Riddle can you get the cauldron ready I'll fetch the ingredients." I ask him getting up from my seat.

"Back to riddle darling?" he asks smirking. This dickhead.

"Yes back to riddle now chop chop I don't want to do the homework" I say turning to leave but he catches my waist and pulls me back.

"It wasn't riddle in the broom closet before class" He whispers in my ear making me instantly turn red.

I look around to make sure nobody can see us, my being this red with him so close to me and his arm on my waist isn't ideal. He raises his wand and pushes my hair, which is strategically placed there, to the side revealing the hickeys he had given me before class. 

Despite me being anti-riddle, literal days ago, I have very quickly adjusted. As soon as our little agreement started I can see matheo as so much more then a prick. He's HOT! And I'm hot. Its works. And so for the past 4 days we've been jumping into broom closets together and each other dorms and the library and many other places around the castle. We haven't done anything overly sexual and I'm definitely giving him a hard time and many many cold showers but I'm not ready for more yet, which he told me is perfectly fine.

I swat his arm and put my hair back in place. "Stop being a knob and do the work" I huff and storm over to get the ingredients.

I've got almost all the ingredients but I haven't gotten the stupid Sopophorous Bean. Then they catch my eye... on the top shelf.

Is fuath liom mo airde.

I'm not insecure about my height, I never have been  and never will be however it is mildly inconvenient at times, exhibit A being the shitting Sopophorous bean on the top bloody shelf.

I reach up to try get it when I feel somebody's front against my back leaning up to get it and succeeding with one of their hands on my waist. It turn around and see Alex Rosewood. Hurray....

Is he trying to look hot or something doing that.

"I've got that for you doll"

Um... no only matheo calls me that.

"Um... okay thanks, could you give it to me then."

"How about I do in exchange for a date"

Does this guy think he's doing something. He isn't and his bright blonde hair is blinding my eyes, he literally looks like a fucking Teletubby.

"How about you give it to her and I don't break your nose" responded matheo who appeared behind Rosewood. "Care to explain why your hand is around my girlfriends waist?"

Ooh girlfriend, that makes me tingllyyyyy. Okay not the time saoibh my bad.

Rosewood pulls me closer causing me to look at matheo furiously. This is very much damsel in distress but I don't care.

"I'm good Riddle, I'm not scared of you because of your big bag daddy"

"Rosewood are you looking for a box mate?" Matheo asks clearly shocked and angry at rosewoods forwardness, as am I. He's so pretty when he's angry.