Chapter 9: The Ball

Saoibh's POV:

After around 2 hours of shopping me and Nisha found suitable dresses for the ball, although they were both very beautiful they coudl've been better but alas we had a time limit.

The entire Ball is extremely extravagant and everybody each year goes all out for it. Thankfully my dress is actually very pretty. It is a gorgeous dark green gown which , yes , is what Matheo wanted but I had to get him something considering I bought it with his card.

Its a gorgeous dark green embroidered with gems for the bodice and down a bit of the dress as if the beautiful green and gold gems are leaking down the top of the dress. It is a spaghetti strap dress with two pieces of frabric that go over my shoulders loosely. It trails on the ground and I am going to pair it with some black heels, preferably my YSL ones. (photo above)

Nisha and I finished getting ready about 10 minutes ago, My hair is gently gurled in soft curls and my makeup is simple and glowing. I am wearing a glossy dark nude lip a simple browny pink eyelook with winged Siren eyeliner.

Nisha is wearing a spaghetti strap dress with a tight corsette on the top and the skirt flows out into a lovely poof. The neckline plunges a small amount and she looks drop dead gorgeous. She has her hair in a beautiful up-do. Like a curly bun with little pearls in it. Her makeup is gorgeous aswell, she has a red lip and eyeliner that is so sharp and perfect it could kill.

As soon as our heels are on we grab our clutches and walk down the slytherin dorm stairs to see Theodore and Matheo at the bottom both looking up at us. I have to try not to rolll my eyes at the look of stupidity on Matheos face. Men.

As we strut down Nisha gives Theo a kiss on the lips briefly and when he tries to continue it she stops him and tells him no smuding the makeup. I can't help but laugh at Theodores now red lips.

I turn to see Matheos face. "Wel Matty boy, opinions on the dress you so kindly bought me?"

"Fucking hell my darling." He replies and I can't help but blush. Not at the fact that it's HIM that thinks I look good but at the fact that I DO look good. I look drop dead gorgeous. Álainn.

"Right Mat , enough of all this drooling, lets all apparate?"

"Yeah sure, hold onto me guys" Theodore says nodding as Matheo is still standing in shock. 

Theodore is the only one that is seventeen and is the only on with an apparation license. We all join hands and are immediatly brought to the extravagant enterance with carriages arriving full of people decked out in their best gear. People often say balls are full of superficial and snobby people but I cannot help but love them, perhaps because I've grown up attending minimum 5 and year since I was 3.  It has the best atire, setting and company you could ask for.

Nisha and Theodore walk into the ball and I can faintly hear them being introduced by one of the workers.

 I turn to Matheo who is already looking at me. "Here in the deal Matheo"

"It's Matheo now?"

"That's not a problem is it, I think it's perfectly acceptable considering you gave me very little notice about this ball you dope"

He nods understandingly, "I'll stick to Darling if thats alright."

I roll my eyes at his general stupidity. "Right this is the performance of our life so here are the rules, we will be dancing 3 times, two of which shall be slow dances and one will be the group dance at the end that all the children dance to" I say as he nods, "Perfect now, you have permission to peck and I mean peck ,if you do more and chance it I will cut your balls off, my lips for a brief second in order to sell our lovely and genuine 'relationship' .. ceart go leor?"

Matheo grins " Okay but if you come begging me for more , what did you call them.. pecks? I won't complain and will obey"

"Good dog, your obedience training is coming along well I see" he scowls in response but offers me his arms which I accept.

As we walk in we are introduced to the ball and the automosphere tenses at matheos name. I squeeze his hand and he looks at me before smirking and we walk down the steps and straight into the first dance of the evening, slow dance 1.

He puts his hand on my waist as I put mine around his neck. We have all been taught to dance from the waltz to the twist so I would say we are connoisseurs at this point. Most eyes are on us which makes me slightly nervous and I look up to see Matheo smirking down at me, the madman loves being stared at in fear. I make eye contact with my dad across the hall and he is smirking standing next to Thomas Slytherin.

Thomas Slytherin is Lord Voldemort but he has this second name to attend function such as these. Honestly DILF.

As we finish our dance we swiftly glide Ioved to our parents who are both smiling at us. 

"Hello father" I say as I hug my dad. He grins down at me as we converse as Matheo and Tom pretend to introduce each other to the other.

Rita Skeeter is nearby and is clearly eavesdropping.

"Hello" Matheo says offering his dad hi hand, "Matheo Riddle"

They have done this countless times and have rehearsed and it is honestly really fun. As soon as Matheo says his name Tom pretends to freeze and gulps then stutters "Matheo R-r-iddle." He says.

He should be an actor and Matheo smirks in response. We both bid our parents goodbye and I stick up my finger at Rita Skeeter the stupid bitch. A rumour is going around Hermione trapped her in a glass jar because her animagus is a beetle but nobody cares enough to report it.

Slimy bitch.

Me and Matheo glide over putting on an elegant front over to our other friends. Tonight was me and Matheo becoming official outside of Hogwarts.

He looks at me and I nod my head as I notice a couple cameras facing us. We both stop at a wall and look deeply into each others eyes and Matheo puts his hands on my waist and I hook my arms around his neck. He uses his finger to tilt my chin up as I had dropped my head. He  tucks a piece of hair behind my ear and we both lean in.

I hate in books how they say, POWW FIREWORKS AND THEY LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER.  Genuinely I felt a spark but that's it. This was slightly more than a brief kiss as we continued kissing but we broke apart whenever I bit his lip slightly telling him that it's done. He breaks it off instantly and puts on hand on my cheek which I lean my face onto . We hold hands and walk around trying to find our friends.

That was hands down the best acting experience I've ever done, and I would know I did year of acting lessons. As we made our way over to our friends I couldn't help but think about the kids and not focus on the conversation. 

The cameras got what the wanted and honestly so did I a little bit.

Mathews pov:

Our lips finally touched and to be honest all I felt was, POW and fireworks. I hope this ends in happily ever after.

A/N: I Stan smiling Matheo but also Matheo who loves being feared. There will be a lot of drama next chapter hehehee. Making sure we are all aware that Saoibh does not have feelings for Matheo.