Chapter 32

It's been a while since the dome tour happened and now we have our new album "Rockstar"

It's been a while since the dome tour happened and now we have our new album "Rockstar". Everything was going smoothly and great and I loved every single member.

I was thankful to be part of such a caring and crazy group. They had supported me for so long. And being a part of this group with Chan is just amazing.

He has been the best boyfriend anyone could ever ask for. Every week he brings me flowers and helps me out in everything I need.

Hyunjin and Innie found a girlfriend but have kept it a secret for now. There are secretly my best friends in the world.

I had loved spending my time with Straykids and I awaited for what's going to happen next in life. I never want to leave these people.

"GIVE ME MY SNACK BACK!!" Han yelled as he chased Seungmin around the dorm

"What the fuck, it's morning!" Hyunjin yells back as he rubs his eyes.

"For real, crazy ass bitches" Jeongin says as he takes a drink. "Innie no swearing!" Chan says as he pinches Jeongins cheek.

"B.b.b.bitch" Jeongin mocks making Chan pout. "You've made the father disappointed" I say as I laugh over the sulking Chan.

"I had already disappointed him when I graduated by doing absolutely nothing in that school" Jeongin says.

"Still don't know how that happened" Minho says as Jeongin shrugs his shoulders.

"I'm going to the gym anyone want to come?" Changbin asks and Chan kisses my cheek and walks up to Changbin.
"Me, now let's go before Innie disappoints us more" he says walking off with Changbin.

"Yall guess who's the disappointment!" Jeongin says as he smiles.
"Han" we all say in unison, making Han stop and look at us in betrayal. Seungmin stopped running as pointed his finger at Han as he laughed.

"GIVE ME MY SNACK!" Han says jumping on Seungmin making them crash to the floor. "Yup goodbye people" Hyunjin says walking off.

"I'm just going to watch this" I say sipping my tea as I watch the fight unfold.
"And we'll join you" Felix says and he and Minho watches along with me.