Chapter 2

"So this is the recording room that we use for our comebacks, Chan, Han and Changbin normally are the producers and sit in this room nearly everyday

"So this is the recording room that we use for our comebacks, Chan, Han and Changbin normally are the producers and sit in this room nearly everyday." Felix explained as he spun the chair.

"So JYP doesn't help produce?" She questioned, examining the room. "Nope just Chan, Han and Changbin and a few staff" he smiled.

"So your self produced, that's cool" she commented, looking into the room with the microphone. "Chan was the one who made the Straykids logo" pointing at a small paper with there logo.

"That's so cool" the girl exclaimed amazed by how talented they are. "Have you heard any of our songs?" He asked intrigued to hear the answer but immediately frowned at her response.

"I didn't even know you guys existed. I didn't like kpop I was just interested in joining a group and singing" she commented.

Out of nowhere Hyunjin appeared at the door with a big smile plastered on his face.
"Can we finally bring her to the practice room?" he whined excitedly ready to pull her by the arm.

"Fineee" Felix mumbled as he held the girls hand making their way to the supposedly practice room.

Hyunjin eagerly opened the door and behind the door appeared a wild Lee Minho and a Seungmin. Minho gave a small smile while Seungmin gave a little wave at Sunny.

"So this is the practice room" Felix spoke as she looked at herself in the big mirror in front of her. "Practice room" Minho spoke with a proud smirk at the end.

"You earned yourself an award" Seungmin proudly patted Minhos shoulder. "So is this where you guys dance and stuff?" She asked, examining the bright red wall and the little speaker up on the cabinet.

"Yeah, Minhos actually here because he wanted to teach you one of our new dances for the new album" Hyunjin explained, appearing behind her which startled her slightly when she heard his voice.

She twirled to look Minho and smiled. "Sure, I like to dance!" She said walking closer to the mirror where Minho was already standing near.

He slowly went pace by pace at the movements so she could get it correct as the other boys followed along. "I feel like she's better than me" Felix fake cried as he danced watching Sunny in the mirror.

"Imagine" Seungmin joked with a loud chuckle afterwards when he saw Felix's annoyed reaction. "Shut up Seungmin" he fought which only made Seungmin stick his tongue out at him.

She laughed at the bond between the two before the door busted open. "WE'RE GETTING TAKE OUTTTTT!" Han yelled as he jumped up in down into the room with a tired Chan behind him.

"Someone give him nap time please" Seungmin begged as he hid behind Hyunjin.

Han immediately attached himself to Chan before yelling into his shoulder. "I LOVE YOU CHAN, YOU'LL BUY ME ANYTHING RIGHT?" He looked up at Chan who furrowed his eyebrows at Han.

"Nope" he replied getting laughs from everyone. "HE DOESNT LOVE MEE" Han dropped to the floor dramatically and proceeded to curl himself up. The girl laughed at the friend relationship between the two.

"I don't know who's worse, Han or Hyunjin" Felix said getting a side eye from Hyunjin. "Paboracha" Seungmin commented.

Sunny stood there confused at what was happening and who was Paboracha. "Who's that?" She questioned, receiving concerning stares.

"I forget your a new member to be honest" Chan ruffled her hair with a laugh. "Paboracha is a group of 3 people in Straykids. Minho, Han and Hyunjin. Pabo because they're dumb" Seungmin explained.

"I'm not that dumb" Han muffled from the floor. "Jeongin should be in Paboracha!! Look at him when he was at school" Hyunjin muttered.

"Alright alright just shush we're confusing poor Sunny" Chan said. "Anyways we don't have anything to do and you've already shown her around the building so we can return home" Chan suggested which everyone agreed.

"My legs really hurt its best to go home" Sunny spoke weakly with the aching pain in her legs which made Chan pick her up bridal style and carry her down to a car behind the building while the other followed behind.

"They look like a couple" Jeongin muttered in Korean to Changbin who immediately began giggling out loud.

"We didn't walk that much today how come you were tired?" Felix asked as he let the girl stretch her legs over his lap as she laid her head on Chans thighs while he slept peacefully. "Medical stuff. I have a medical problem and I get tired easily" she explained.

"Oh I'm so sorry" he apologised. "Don't worry I'm fine for now so I don't worry much" she smiled at Felix who softly caressed her legs with his finger with a smile on his freckled face.

"Are you alright?" Chan mumbled with his eyes still closed and his head up. "Yes thank you Chan" he hummed in response and began to run his fingers through her hair which felt amazing. The two gave a massage in different ways to her and she loved it.

"There's a throuple going on back there" Changbin said as Hyunjin sneakily took a pic at the three in the back. "They all look so cute" Jeongin whispered in Korean to the two.

"Ew" Seungmin replied back. "You really think she would date an oldie? I mean Felix is fine but Chan is nearly dying. She'd get like 10 years with him." He joked as the car stopped.

Felix slowly woke Chan up and Sunny and the two helped carry Sunny inside the house.