Chapter 18

"What do you mean the window was wide open?!" Hyunjin asks Chan and everyone starts to get worried

open?!" Hyunjin asks Chan and everyone starts to get worried.
"It was just wide open!" He says slightly raising his voice just a bit.
"Is everyone's stuff here?" Seungmin asks and we get up and start looking around.

"MY STUFF ARE HERE" Lee Know says
"MINE TOO"
"SAME"
That's when I heard a gasp from Felix's room.
I run out of my room to his as the others follow me but slower just for us to see Felix panicking as he throws clothes onto the floor.

"Three of my hoodies are missing" he says raising his voice. "Calm down Felix!" I say putting my hand on his shoulder.
"Did someone come into the house when we weren't here??" Jeongin asks

"A stalker for sure did because his hoodies are missing" Changbin says pointing at felix
"Just stay calm" Chan says not worried by any of this.

"And why aren't you worried?!" Han asks looking at Chan with a pissed off look.
We all stare at Chan as he stands there and starts laughing at us.

"What the fuck Chan!" I say looking at him confused as he continues to laugh.
"It's just a prank" He says still laughing as Felix walks up to him annoyed and kicks him in the stomach, making chan fall to the ground in pain.
"What you deserve" Felix pouts walking away
"That was very Kawaii" Changbin says still processing what had happened.

"Agreed" Seungmin says fist bumping Changbin
"Chan that wasn't funny" Jeongin says as Chan sits up on floor with his hand on his stomach
"Deserved tbh" Hyunjin says running to wherever Felix went. "I'm sorry,I'm sorry but now it's my leg and my stomach!" Chan says rocking front and back on the floor from the pain.

"Not cool" I say slapping his head.
"YOU WERE PART OF IT Y/N" he says and I jumped slightly as I slowly look behind me to see the rest of the members looking at me as their eyes twitched.

A small "He he" left my lips as I looked at them and they charged at me making me falling to the ground as they tickled attacked me. I laughed continuously as tears fell out of my eyes and they were all laughing too. They all acted as if they didn't have broken bones and were in casts, they had full energy and I loved it.

Soon after they all got off me and we ran to the dinner table since Chan was able to sneak away and make us food to calm us down

"It's delicious Channie" Han says smiling at him
Felix was super silent at the table as he ate his food, normally he's one of the loudest.

I tapped his leg with my foot and he looked up at me and I put my thumbs up and raise my eyebrows and he nods. I grab my fork and continue to eat.

"So what will we be doing in a  month?" Lee Know asks Chan
"Well we'll be practicing for a new Japanese Album The sound." he says and I turn to the others.
"I refuse" I say smiling at Chan and he stays there staring at me

"IF SHE CAN REFUSE SO CAN I!" Jeongin says raising his hand up.
"IF THEY CAN I CAN TOO" Han says also raising his hand
"Then you guys can leave!" Chan says sarcastically smiling back at us.
"Awh I no no wanna!" Jeongin says

"Real😪" I reply and Chan gets up picking up the empty, dirty plates.
"Changbin is doing the dishes" he says and Changbin widens his mouth as he stares at Chans walking away to the kitchen.

We were all in our own rooms and I looked at the time

We were all in our own rooms and I looked at the time. 4:53.
I don't have anything to do and the boys would probably stay home and not do anything.
I closed my eyes and I hope to sleep.