Chapter 5

"Y/N?"

"Y/N?"

"Y/NNNNNNNN???"

I woke up to see Felix, Seungmin, Minho and Han staring down at me as I laid in bed. "We thought we lost you" Seungmin laughs as I sit up on the bed.

"Im a heavy sleeper sorry!" I apologise making the four laugh. "No worries" Felix smiles.

"스튜디오에 가고 싶은지 물어보세요"(Ask her if she wants to go to the studio idiot) Minho pushes the other boys.

"We were going to the studio to practice more would you like to go with us?" I immediately nod my head and they all smile.

"Okay get ready and then we will go, we need to get ready too." Felix says and they all leave the room.

I get up from bed and go to take a quick shower. After the shower I quickly brush my hair and teeth, and finish up as I get out of the bathroom.

I pick up my phone and bag and walk out my bedroom door where I could see the others already at the door.

"How long have you guys been here?" I question as I smile awkwardly at them. "2 minutes" Minho responds surprisingly in English.

"Are you all done?" Seungmin asks. "Yeah we can go now" I smile and we walk out the front door and Han closes it behind him.

We enter inside the van and make our way to the building.

When we arrived we went inside, Han opened the room with the key and behind me I felt a tap my shoulder

"They are going to record the other songs while I teach you Korean." Chan grabs my hand and walks inside with me

Trusting Changbin and Han with the job of handling the recordings as me and Chan sat down on the couches next to a small table.

"So starting wih saying hello and your name you say it like this"

"안녕하세요 제 이름은 Y/N입니다" He demonstrates, making me repeat it back and forth to him so I can pronounce it right.

"안녕하세요 제 이름은 Y/N입니다" I reply back correctly to him after 10 tries of getting it wrong.

"Yeah like that see you did it" He giggles as I awkwardly chuckle at my horrible Korean. "Let's try saying how old you are-"

"창빈 그만 좀 해라 장난 좀 쳐봐!"  (CHANGBIN STOP DOING THAT YOUR MESSING IT ALL UP) Han yells at Changbin making me and Chan turn to them.

"무슨 일이야?" (What's going on?) Chan question in a serious matter.
"Nothing☺️" Han replies with a sarcastic smile.

"Mhm okay"

"If I were to say someone is cute how would I say it?" I ask Chan and he looks and me confused and concerned

"당신의 귀여운" He replies with one eyebrow raised at me.

"Then 당신의 귀여운" I flirt in a friendly way as I wink at him making me and him immediately burst out laughing.

"The fucks wrong with them two?" Seungmin questions to Minho making him scrunch his face as he looks over at us.

"약제" (Drugs) Minho replies back.