Chapter 6

"방찬이 대사 빨리 하러 오세요

"방찬이 대사 빨리 하러 오세요. 그리고 승민이가 그녀를 도와줄 수 있어요" (Bangchan come here to do your lines quickly and seungmin can help her.) Han says and Bangchan gets up.

"I'll be back. I have to do my lines so Seungmin will help you." Seungmin sits down and Chan goes to record.
"안녕" (hi) I say trying to flex my "for starters Korean"

"안녕" He says back laughing slightly
"So what do you learn. I don't know what Chan does to help you learn" Seungmin says rubbing his head in confusion
"How do you say "I'm Y/N from straykids and I am a vocalist and rapper in the group?"

"저는 스트레이키즈 출신 Y/N이고 그룹에서 보컬과 래퍼를 맡고 있다고요" He says and I look at him confused because it sounded like 5 words to me.
He goes one by one explaining how to say the words and pronounciate it right.
" try and it say it all together" Seungmin says and Chan comes back sitting now next to us.

"저는 스트레이키즈 출신 Y/N이고 그룹에서 보컬과 래퍼를 맡고 있다고요?" I say looking over and Chan and Seungmin to see if I made any errors
"Wow that was really good Y/N!" Chan says holding his hand up for a high five.

"It was like you are actually Korean" Seungmin says smiling. I look up and see the other 6 clapping their hands and cheering me on and that's when I realised all of them stopped what they were doing to hear me speak Korean.
"Whatdafuck" I say looking at all of them.

"Ah sorry Y/N" Jeongin says giggling and they all get back to what they were doing.
What the hell is up with this group.
"찬 우리 다 끝냈으니 댄스 스튜디오로 갈까?" (Chan we've finished everything so should we go to the dance studio?) Han says looking over and Chan as he nods. They all grab their stuff and I stand up confused.

"We are going to the Dance studio" He smiles
and I follow them to a room.

"You can just watch us" Hyunjin says. I look around as Chan tries to put the music on and see Minho teaching Han part of the dance, Hyunjin and Felix warming up, Seungmin on the ground being a fish and Changbin looking at Seungmin.

"나 노래 준비했어"(I've got the songs ready) Chan says and everyone gets into their positions and I sit in front of them to get a better view of the dance. The music starts playing.