Chapter 23

After my cleaning session in the bathroom, I decided to see what the others were doing

After my cleaning session in the bathroom, I decided to see what the others were doing. I peeked into the living room, nobody. I looked inside the kitchen, nobody.
Did everyone just disappear??
I walk up the stairs opening their rooms one by one but nobody, until I got to Chans room. I heard talking inside, I placed my ear onto the door to hear the conversation.

"Ohhh Chan is such a lover"
"Just don't be like last time, you ruined everything!"
"Yeah yeah, yeah yeah I won't Hyunjin."

They were all in Chans room talking to one another.
"Chan Hyung has got the biggest obsession over Y/N not even Lee Know and Han with one another can beat that obsession!"
I gasp, a bit too loudly.

"Did you hear that?" A small silence and I hold my breath.
"I bet it was just Y/N downstairs"
I sigh quietly in relief and out my ear back.
"So Mr Bangchan is back with his crush" they chuckle. "Mhm mhm"
I was standing here for too long so I decided to knock on the door.

"You can open the door"

I open it up to see the 8 boys but they were all leaving the room, I looked over at Han to see him winking as he walked out. It was just me and Chan again.

"So uh what did you need?" Chan asks sitting up on the bed. "I didn't need anything but I'm a bit bored" I say and he smiles. "Come sit with me and I'll order some McDonalds!" He says moving to the side.

I sit next to him as he orders McDonalds for us, after he chooses food for him he passes the phone to me and I choose mine.
"Hm done" I pass it back to him and we sit in silence as he pays
"Chan." I say and he looks at me. "Hm?" He lets out. "You still have me as your wallpaper, why?" I ask and he looks away. "I can change it!" He says immediately going to change his wallpaper.

"Wait you don't need too!" I say stopping him
"No seriously if it bothers you I can take it off!"
"It doesn't bother me, don't worry about it!" I say smiling. "I have a question but it's about someone." He looks back at me

"What's the question?"
"Do you like Han?" He asks and I burst out laughing.
"You really think I like him? As a best friend yes but liking him as in love NO!" I say and he gets awkward. "Then forget I said anything!" He says looking around the room.

 "Then forget I said anything!" He says looking around the room

His face turned red as he touched his lips and I smiled at him. "Did you just kiss me?" He asks taken back from what just happened
"Maybe" I say and he just sits there blinking at me.

"Earth to Christopher?" I say waving my hand in front of his face and he grabs my hand and places it on his cheek and smiles at me.
"THEY DID IT!" Seungmin screamed from outside and we both realised the bastards sent in one minion to see what we were doing.

"You got the right slipper?" I ask him and he nods
"I've got the left" we both got off the bed and stormed after the boys with the slippers.
If you were our neighbour you would have heard:

"AH"
"YOU BASTARD, WHO WATCHES PEOPLE"
"Y/N DONT KILL ME PLEASE THEY SENT ME THERE! THEY FORCED ME TOO!" And then some slaps
"IM INNOCENT CHANNIE HYUNG IM THE MAKNAE WOULD I REALLY DO SOMETHING?"
"DONT KILL YOUR BEST FRIEND Y/N"
"DONT LET THEM TOUCH ME CHANGBIN!"
"ILL PROTECT YOU HYUNJINNIE.. AHHHH OW OW AHHHH"

Hope they didn't think we killed a whole group. That's until JYP called.
"No no everything's fine over here!" Chan says on the phone to JYP as he mimics cutting our heads off after the screams.

"Yes shes back" he says in a light tone
"Okay goodbye" he ends the call and his mouth in shock.
"HES GONE CRAZY. I FOR REAL NOT KID YOU HE WAS DRUNK. HE CALLED BECAUSE HE MISSED ME😨" Chan says and we all look at him in horror.

"That's utterly disgusting" Seungmin says
"For real who does man think he is?" Changbin says
"Man's closest to 50 and feels so alone in life" Felix says
"He's turning into a grandpa when they miss their grandson" Lee Know adds
"He needs to get a grip" I sa

"That's utterly disgusting" Seungmin says "For real who does man think he is?" Changbin says"Man's closest to 50 and feels so alone in life" Felix says"He's turning into a grandpa when they miss their grandson" Lee Know adds"He needs to get a grip...

Another phone rings, I look over next to me to see Lee Knows phone ringing
"Oh shit JYP misses me too" he says, accepting the call and putting it on speaker.

"Leeee Minhoooo, want to know something cuteee??" JYP says in a drunk voice and he looks at us in horror as we all express shock after what we heard.

"What's wrong?" Lee Know asks and there was a small silence until BAM.
" JYP? Are you alive?" Seungmin asks
"I hit the table because he talked back to me!!" He says in anger. "This is the person who is in charge of the company?" Han mouths to us

"I'm not surprised tbh" Felix mouths back
"Minho? Are you awake?" JYP asks
"Yeah I am" He replies
"Good good. I saw flying chicken out the window" He says laughing

"Do you need help? I can come over" Chan asks and there was more silence from JYP.
"Yes I need company ☹️" he says and Chan leaves and goes to his room to grab a jacket.

"I'll be back" he says shutting the door.
"He's going now alright?" Jeongin says
"Okay goodbye!" He says in a happy tone and ends the call. Immediately when it ended we bursted in laughter.

"I FILMED IT ALL!" Changbin says smirking.
"I'll never be able to see him the same" Hyunjin adds
"ILL NEVER BE ABLE TO CALL HIM AGAIN AFTER TODAY" lee know twitches his eye and small tears come out.
"BRUDDA WAS TRAUMATISED" Felix says with his mouth wide open. "I'm going to sleep" Han says and we all agree and go to our rooms.

I felt a bit weird in my room.
Why do I feel strange in my bed?
I picked up my phone and enter my messages.

ChanHyung🐺

You
Chan, is everything alright there?
I miss you.
-seen