Chapter 16

I look at everyone as they look all injured, staring at me as I lay on the hospital bed

"what happened to her?" I question as tears form in my eyes again.
"Don't worry about that" a female voice appears from behind Felix as they come out.

Y/N.

My eyes in shock staring at her. I could tell she was a bit uncomfortable standing near Chan and just being here but she tried to avoid the feeling.

"Y/N!" I yell out smiling as I rush up the bed only to lower back down in pain, yelling as the pain got worse. "NURSE!" Chan yelled calling for the nearest nurse. They rushed into the room helping me out as the others rush out the room worriedly.

I stayed laying on the bed all alone in the room as I heard the two people speaking outside the door

"I didn't come here to forgive you at all Chan. I'm only here because I heard what happened with everyone." The female voice said in an annoyed tone. "Y/N please. I'm sorry for what happened the first time." Chan pleaded to Y/N

"I'm not asking for you back to me, I'm asking to just forgive me . I promise it won't happen, just come back to the group." He begged.

There was a big silence for a bit.
"fine, I'll stay there for 2 days and if you haven't changed I'm leaving and won't come back." She murmurs

"Thank you!" Chan asserts.
The doors open and I see Chan and Y/N standing at the doorway looking at me.
"Hi Hannie!" She exclaims smiling and I smile back at her.

We stayed chatting for a bit until the other arrived at the room as well

We stayed chatting for a bit until the other arrived at the room as well. The nurse soon entered.

"Well Han Jisung you are free to leave since everything is fine for now. You just can't be super hyper all the time" she says and I nod getting up from the bed and Minho and Y/N help me up.
"Be careful Han" Hyunjin says messing up my hair and smiling at me.

They're all in bad conditions but they are still all happy.

Y/N decided to drive us to the house and she went really slow to make sure none of us would get hurt.
Chan sat next to her and they were actually getting along again. They looked like friends again.

"So how was your year off?" Chan questions and she blabs about everywhere she's been.

"Are you willing to join the group again? I never gave up on you. I kept telling stay you were on hiatus." He chirps looking at her and she looks at him.

"Hmm. I'll have to think of that" she purrs as chan pouts and she starts laughing.
"I'll join back" she says patting his head.

She helps us all get into bed and brings us all a plate of food and a cup of water for us

Y/N pov:

"Thank you Y/N." Chan exclaims smiling at me. I stood there staring at him.
He looks just like how he looked when I fell in love with him. At least I can tell you've changed Chan.

"You alright?" He asks me and I nod smiling at him. "The food is delicious! You know you can sit on the bed if you want" he comments patting the bed in a bit of pain. I sit down on his bed and stare at the floor in silence.

"We don't have to be awkward together" he adds. "Sorry" I say, trying to get comfortable but failing miserably.
"I'm sorry about the last time we dated. There was so much stress I just wasn't alright. Something finally hit me and I decided to launch it at you" he blabs and I look at him to see him frowning.

"It's fine, it's fine now" I insist and we get greeted by awkward silence again
"I'm going to my room to sleep, I'm super tired" I get up and wave goodbye to him as he waves back, walking to my room in a weak state.

Opening my door and seeing my old bed still the same way it was before. I got inside the bed and immediately slept.