"Lets go!" She ordered in hard tone.

"Jaawad!" Aiza called Zaayan's assistant.

"Yes mam?" He replied.

"Disperse the entire floor! Go to cafeteria celebrate enjoy but I don't want a single person on this floor atleast for next two hours. Clear?" She ordered.

"Yes mam!" He replied and immediately went to do her bidding.

Aiza and Raayan made their way inside Zaayan's cabin. Raayan was confused what do the last time he was here Zaayan made him stand in corner until he was ready to deal with him but at that time he was 14 and now he was 17.

"Sit!" Aiza commanded sternly.

"Api?" Raayan said in scared tone.

Aiza raised her brows.

"Ap yahi rahogi na? Wo bhot marenge!" He cried out.

"I am sorry Raayan! Meri importing meeting ha 5:00 baje." Aiza replied tad bit softly.

Raayan put his face in his hands and started crying. Aiza felt bad for him she knew her words did that to him also the anxiety he would be feeling right now was understandable to her.

She softly rubbed his shoulders and filled him a glass of water. That's the only support she can give him rest he have to deal with it all alone.

The door got burst open and Zaayan entered inside. Raayan immediately stood up. The brother's eyes met and Raayan felt like 14 all over again.

Zaayan's eyes were burning with anger.

"Congratulations." Aiza hugged him.

"You made the entire floor empty?" Zaayan asked.

"I did." Aiza replied.

Zaayan just shook his head.

"Thank you!" He said glancing at Raayan.

"I am going! Me mama baba raat ko ate we are going to celebrate it is a big day!" Aiza patted his face.

Zaayan nodded he was not interested in any celebrations right now all he wanted was to confront his brother.

"Don't cross your limits." Aiza said firmly in Zaayan's ear and left the room.

"This is yours?" Zaayan asked sarcastically when he saw the trophy. Aiza was the one who carried it here.

"Congratulations Raayan!" Zaayan said smiling. Raayan looked up shocked.

Zaayan was smiling.

"You won a racing competition? I am so proud of you." Zaayan stated as he started rolling his sleeves up and started taking steps towards him.

Him rolling his sleeves were never a good idea. Raayan took a step back.

"Raat ko we will celebrate your victory!" Zaayan said.

Raayan's eyes came out of socket as he saw Zaayan's unbuckling his belt. He pulled out the belt in one swift motion as threw the belt right behind Raayan's couch making him flinch.

He stood an inch away from Raayan's face and the boy was shivering in fear. He was not able to meet his brother's gaze.

Zaayan very gently held his chin and made him look up.

"Ahan han!" He shook his head and firmly locked his gaze with him.

"Jab se bunk ka plan banraha hai tab se race ka pata thana tumhe? You were planning to do it since the beginning of the year didn't you?" Zaayan's tone was the tone Raayan have never heard. He always yells he always hits first why was he being so calm.