Chapter Thirty-One

En başından başla

"If I'd known we were gonna be getting frisky in a dressing room I would of dressed up more" I giggle waving to my very not matching underwear and bra.

He laughs at me and then looks down a bit at himself "yaknow..I think you look better without them anyway" He reaches behind me wrapping his hands around my bra strap to undo it but quickly struggles to get it off.

"God damn it! I thought I had it down now" He pouts going behind me I giggle at him as he takes a bit longer before getting it done. He sighs "still sexy?" He giggles into my hair as he starts kissing my neck.

"Mm..take off that shirt and it probably would be" I wink at him, he waste no time pulling the shirt above his head tossing it over to my dress and bra. I bite my lip as my hands run over his chest. I let out a small whine "How dare you be this hot." I sigh taking him by the hand over to the mirrors.

I get him settled in front of the mirror and hold his face steady looking at himself "Look at you" I smile running my hand over faded bruising. "Such a sexy little kitten" I purr at him. It was an accident the first time I called Adrien kitten but he had gotten hard immediately when I did. So now they share the name.

He bit his lip with a small whine "Yeah? Fuck I like it when you mark me..I feel pretty when I have your marks on me.." His hands gripped the sides of his thighs trying to not touch himself. I make eye contact with him as I slide in front of him and bend in front of him.

I undo his pants pulling them down his legs, his breath hitches as I run my hands up his thighs leaving small kisses up. I dig my nails in hard making him wince "Eyes on you kitten" I demand. His eyes stay set on me for just a moment longer before looking up at himself. I smile as my hands travel up further, I quickly tug down his boxers revealing his dick.

He instantly starts moaning when I wrap my hand around him. I'm about to claw him again when he sighs and opens his eyes watching himself. "Fuck.." He says his eyes dipping down a bit. I stick my tongue out a bit flicking my tongue over his tip. He sucks in a breath but keeps watching.

"You've been such a good boy" I coo "Always looking so good for me" He nods taking his lip in his mouth again. I lick up his length before taking him in my mouth, wrapping my mouth around him. He was a fucking rock.

I could feel him twinge in my mouth and he started getting louder as I took him all the way in. His cock hit the back on my throat and then a bit more. I begin bobbing my head on him and his breath picks up. As he gets louder and louder, he struggles to keep looking at himself. He opts to dig his nails into his thighs. The mix of pain and pleasure, trying so hard to focus, I was dripping.

When I start tasting precum I pull away. A whine escapes him as I move towards my purse. I do my best to make myself look sexy but I'm pretty sure I just look like a kid giddy to get into the cookie jar. I pull out two small boxes before coming back. "I have no clue what size you were" I smile handing the boxes over.

A small blush takes over his face as he looks at the boxes. He's quiet for a second before looking down "Is it bad I don't know either?" We both bust out laughing.

"Just pick one then I guess. If your ready" I shrug with a small smirk. He's quick to nod at me.

"God fuck yes. You have no clue" He says before his face blanks and he gives an awkward laugh. I giggle at him as I settle in front of the mirror.

"That's cute, I'm glad you've been thinking about it" I wiggle my ass a bit at him. He quickly rips open one of the boxes, then the little package. He slides the condom over himself before looking at me

"It feels..good?" He shrugs.

"I don't know if good is the word" I giggle "but it doesn't look to loose so.." I loop my thumbs into my underwear slowly sliding it down exposing myself to him. I stay bent over even after kicking my underwear to the side.

"Fuuck..You're so wet mommy" He sighs running his fingers over me.

"All for you kitten, what are you gonna do about it?" He wastes no time dropping to his knees and beginning to lick. It surpised me a bit but he has improved a lot recently. It was definitely welcomed. He tilts his head just like the first time he ever ate me out and slipping his fingers into me. He groans out as he does.

"God you're perfect" He mutters into me going a bit harder. My moans only get louder and I almost think he's trying to get me to cum first before he pulls away popping up behind me in the mirror.

"Mommy..please..can I fuck you?" He questions. He looked so hot with me dripping off his chin like that. His eyes desperate and begging. I nodded.

"Fuck me kitten, come on. Show me how good you can do" I wiggle my ass at him again pushing back a bit. He lines himself up and slowly slides into me. It had been a second and I winced as he filled me up.

"Sorry, take your time. Tell me when you're ready" He said making eye contact through the mirror. He looked a bit concerned as he watched my face.

"You're ok" I smiled. He nodded but kept his eyes on my face, watching to make sure I was comfortable. He pushed the rest of the way in and I could feel him hit my wall. I sucked in a breath and could feel myself tighten on him. The almost growl he let out when I did would of given it away otherwise.

"Fuck, you feel so good" He mumbles running his hands up my ass and to my hips. He peaked at me in the mirror to ask permission and I nodded. That was all he needed before he slowly started pumping himself inside of me. When I started moaning he took that as his que and started speeding up, faster and faster before he was slamming into me.

"FUCK!" He yelled before I quickly shushed him. He whined but nodded "you just feel so fucking good" He huffed. I smiled as he locked eyes with me in the mirror again.

"I'm glad you think so kitten" I purr making his eyes roll back at the nickname.

"Fuck mommy.." He focuses back on making me feel good, his hand running over my body while the other stayed at my hip keeping me in a good position. "I love how your body reacts to me" He whines "You make me feel so pathetic, so needy. It makes me feel better you're enjoying it even a fraction as much as me"

"Oh I promise I'm enjoying myself" I giggle, watching myself will never not turn me on. I spent so long getting comfortable in my own body and learning to love myself.

Looking at myself like this helps confirm how fucking good I look.

Especially with a little slut all desperate behind me.

He continues to pound into me, his whiny pathetic moans get me so fucked up. I was dripping everywhere.

I could see it on his face, and how he was getting sloppier, he was trying to hold back for me. I decide to give him a hand and start rubbing my clit to aid my orgasm.

It doesn't take long before I'm there with him. He almost looks pained trying to hold back making it so much sweater when I look at him "Fuck baby, I'm gonna cum"

"Yeah? Yeah? You're gonna cum for me mommy?" He said going a bit harder "Can I cum to? God I've been so good for you Mommy can we cum together?" He whines out "Pleasee"

I smile "Yeah baby. Yeah I wanna cum together. Fuck I wanna watch my good boy cum, cum for me baby. Come on, be a good boy and cum for mommy" He comes undone and I continue my praise following shortly after him and having to watch myself so I don't scream. He pulls out of me quickly swapping it for fingers as he finishes off my orgasm making me proud.

He's done so good.

When I finally slow down and drop my hand from my clit he pulls his fingers out. He gently lifts my face to look at him in the mirror as he sticks his fingers in his mouth sucking them clean. "You taste so good" I hum at him before turning and pulling him into a kiss.