Chapter 19

Taylor POV

Charlie sobbed in the car as I sped to the ER, rushing her inside. As soon as a nurse saw the bloody towel she took us both back. "What happened?" She asked softly, clearly already having an idea, as she uncovered the wound and immediately set to work on getting it fixed, which made Charlie cry more. "Could I speak to you privately?" I asked and the nurse shook her head, already preparing the numbing solution. When Charlie saw that she attempted to move away, knowing what was coming...stitches. The nurse called for me "could you hold her? We've got to get this in right now." I came over to Charlie and gently held her in a bear hug, keeping her arms down for the nurse. She sobbed loudly and I could feel my heart break. "I'm so sorry darling. It's okay. It's okay, she's gonna be done soon." I tried to console but it wasn't working. "We can put her under." The nurse says and Charlie nods frantically. The nurse gets everything situated and soon Charlie's asleep on me, the nurse fixing her arm. "Care to tell me what happened?" She asks softly. "Your girl's asleep now." She adds "can't hear a word that's said." "Well, she cut too deep. She's been self harming on and off for a while. We're getting her help. Do you um, do you know who I am?" I ask with a stifled chuckle. God how awkward that question is. "Yes I do. I'm a big fan of Charlie's as well." The nurse replies, gently stitching up the wounds. "Really? You're so calm though." She chuckles "well, your girl was freaking out. You've gotta be calm to calm patients. Plus, in my eyes you're just a person like the rest of us, no need to freak out." The nurse explains as she ties up the last of the stitches. "You uh...you will have to sign an NDA. I'm sorry. I know it's an inconvenience and probably sucks for you." I apologized but the nurse shook her head. "I know, don't worry. She should heal up okay. It'll probably hurt for a few days but the stitches will dissolve on their own. I am required to ask if she's seeing a therapist, psychiatrist, or anything else." My eyes drifted down to Charlie's arm, a bandage covering the stitches. "Yes she is." Charlie started to squirm and I immediately began running my hands up and down her back "It's okay my love, it's okay." I whispered softly. "She'll be a little drowsy. You can go on home now, here's some pain meds." The doctor who'd walked in a few minutes prior handed over a small pill bottle. I nodded and picked up Charlie "My publicist will be in contact for NDAs. Thank you so much." I spoke, heading out the door and to the car, climbing in with Charlie and calling Travis. "Hey Trav? Do you think you could bring out the fluffy blanket on my bed and lay it on the couch with the big purple pillow?" "Yeah sure. You on the way home?" He questioned as I heard a door shut. "Yep. Charlie's a bit drowsy." He hummed and Charlie groaned. The paparazzi shouted loudly as we drove through the ER parking lot. "I'm sorry Taytay." Charlie's voice shook.

Hi! Here's this. Travis is the anonymous POV. We'll be having Blake in again soon though :) suggestions? Opinions? I have no idea how medical shit works so this is just for the sake of this book pretend it's accurate.

-Brooklyn