Chapter 15

This chapter mentions breastfeeding! Not a lot though.
Taylor POV

Smiling down at my girls I gently brushed my fingers across Charlie's cheek. "Wake up love, we're here." The woman against my shoulder groaned before stretching, reaching over to take Marjorie from me and bringing her to her carrier.  Buckling the baby in Charlie put the baby's headphones on and covered the carrier with a thin blanket. "So um, this is the first time you've been with me when I have to take Marjorie places. So this is sort of what we do." Charlie gestured to a storage box that seemed significantly larger than Marjorie's carrier and had small unnoticeable holes in the sides. It was sat on a cart with 4 others. "Marjorie's carrier goes in this and security pushes it through first before we get out. The excuse today is?" She asked, gently lulling Mar to sleep. "Sound equipment for Taylor's show." Security spoke. "Is she safe in there?" I asked concerned. "Very, we make sure. She has some different hiding spots and she's safe in every single one. If we can't hide her we cover her carrier and say I'm babysitting for Danielle, who has already agreed to that story if need be." "Is Mar gonna be Danielle's baby forever?" "Not necessarily-oh hi baby, go to sleep sweetie" Charlie cut herself off, cooing at Marjorie and rocking her softly. "Do you mind?" She asked, gesturing towards her breasts. "Not at all." She smiled softly and fed Marj. "But no, not necessarily. The plan was when she's older, like 9 to 11 we can sit her down and ask her what she wants. But still, we are gonna keep her privacy hidden if she decides she wants to be public. That way she can go back to anonymous if need be." I nodded along, searching for my eyeliner, only to come up empty. Sighing, I grabbed a sharpie "Bad idea, I know." I told everyone on the plane including my mom before doing my eyeliner with the marker. Charlie seemed startled by my mother speaking, blushing and trying to cover up. "Good on you for thinking through all of that Charlie. Your little girl deserves a normal life." C's face had turned ten shades darker, having forgotten my mom was on the flight as well. "H-hi Andrea. Sorry about this. I can stop her." The curly haired girl rambled. "No no dear. She needs to feed, I've raised two kids. Don't you worry." My mother reassured. Once Marjorie was asleep Charlie fixed herself and put the baby back in her carrier, getting the item strapped into the box. "Alright, go time." We all watched as Charlie handed the box over to the security guard, who carefully secured it on the cart and pushed it from the plane once 2 others came and told her they had barriers set up. 3 minutes later we got the signal to head out. Intertwining our fingers I looked into Charlie's beautiful green eyes, "let's go sweetheart." She nodded, sunglasses now covering her eyes as I put mine on too. This is gonna be rough.

Hi! I know there's lots of things that may not make a lot of sense with Marjorie's hiding spots but it's really supposed to be like Taylor and the cleaning cart/suitcase. Suggestions??? Opinions??

-Brooklyn