30. The different style

Summary:

First day at the beach continues and Helena is supposed to get her new swimsuit.

Chapter Text

In the afternoon the Silvas and Helena ate dinner, prepared for them by the staff. They looked quite ridiculous, eating fancy dishes with beautiful silverware and impeccable manners, while wearing beachwear. This whole time Helena had not given back to Nozel his shirt.

After a short rest Nebra and Solid decided to go back to lounge at the beach. Nozel and Helena on the other hand stayed at the estate, awaiting for Lidia to come back with some new swimsuits. They were sitting on the opposite couches. Nozel's head was turned to the side and he was staring at the distance. His thoughts had to be somewhere far away. The silver hair was styled in his classical eagle like hairstyle with the braid. The golden collar wrapped his neck. His fair chest was bare, so she could admire his beautiful body. He was wearing his blue swim trunks and a pair of flip flops.

Helena smiled fondly, while looking at him. She loved him. She finally admitted it and it was the greatest feeling on earth. The warmth in her heart was overwhelming her. She never wanted to let it go. Everything could just be this way forever.

She did not know how much time had passed until Lidia knocked on the door. The maid came over to the lounging area and bowed in front of the couple. Her round face had already managed to catch some tan. Black hair framed it nicely. In her right hand Lidia was holding a sizeable paper bag.

"I brought what you asked for, Nozel-sama," she spoke politely.

Nozel, who was still sitting at the couch, glanced at her.

"Thank you," he furrowed his brows. "Lidia, was it?"

"Yes, my lord," she answered, surely surprised that he had remembered her name and even more thanked her.

Helena was in awe too. She proudly gazed at him.

"You can put the bag here," he pointed towards the coffee table, that was between the couches. "Then leave us."

Lidia glanced between them and then did as she was told.

"I hope you like them my lady," she said to Helena. "Nozel-sama instructed me to choose only red ones, so they should fit you perfectly."

"Thank you Lidia," Helena smiled charmingly. "You should take the afternoon off. Have some fun with the others at the beach."

"You're too kind, Helena-sama," Lidia grinned, but did not oppose. For a servant it was rare to enjoy free time at a place like Raque.

The maid bowed to each one of them and left in a very enthusiastic pace.

Nozel glanced at Helena and then at the paper bag. The lilac eyes were as perceptive as ever. His silver braid beautifully hung over his nose.

"Awww," Helena grinned. "You told Lidia that my swimsuit had to bed red."

He rolled his eyes.

"As if you would put any other color on," he spoke flatly.

"I would," she huffed pretending to be offended. "But I look best in red," she leaned in, over the tabled and fluttered her eyelashes. "Don't you agree?"

Nozel's cheeks got slightly pink. He cleared his throat.

"You look beautiful in everything," he said softly. His expression was definitely embarrassed, but Helena was proud of him and happily accepted the compliment.