25. The secret lover

Summary:

Mentions of information and characters revealed in episode 70

Everybody is excited for the upcoming festival and some interesting situations take place.

Notes:

You guys can see the chapter title right?
The story gets a bit spicier from now on.

Additionally at the end of the chapter I added another fan art I made for Valentine's, which was this week. This is not an illustration just a fun addition.

Chapter Text

The red haired girl excitedly ran up to Helena. Burn scar on her face was fading nicely, it would not ruin her cheerful, honest smile. Dina was wearing the loose-fitting, cloth healers' robes.

The girl had been working so hard, that it balanced out her lacking amounts of mana. She quickly became one of the most favoured recruits among the newest hospital staff. Helena was proud to call Dina her pupil.

"Doctor Helena!" The red haired girl shouted enthusiastically. "Today was my first day at the labor ward," she announced. "I helped deliver a baby," Dina proudly pointed at her chest.

"Good job Dina," Helena chuckled affectionately. She loved the girl's positive approach to life. "How long will you stay there? You've been working at other wards so much, that I rarely see you," she smiled.

"I know Helena-sama. I miss you too," Dina scratched her neck, but then her green eyes shot up at Helena. "I promise I will stop by everyday."

"I'm not here everyday," Helena laughed.

"Well then I'll just wave at your door, but when you're here doctor Helena we can catch up," Dina placed her palms at her hips. She was proud of her plan. "Are you going to the festival?" She asked curiously.

"Yes, of course," Helena answered. "The festival is all that everyone's talking about these days."

"It's a big event," Dina noticed. "I hope that the Golden Dawn wins again," she looked up dreamy and crossed her fingers.

"I've heard that they won for the last couple of years," Helena said. "I think it's time for a change."

"Oh really?" Dina glanced at her surprised. "Then who do you want to win?" She asked curious.

"The Silver Eagles for example," Helena admitted and Dina rolled her eyes.

"I remember the staff meeting," the red headed girl whined. "You just want them to win, because you think that their captain is hot."

Helena blushed.

"That's so not true. I think that they're doing an amazing job," she argued her point. "I do admit that Nozel Silva is very dreamy, but I would not pick his squad, just based on his gorgeous looks," Helena huffed and crossed her arms over chest.

"All good doctor Helena," Dina chuckled at her. "It's okay to have a famous, handsome captain for a crush. Most of the ladies in the capital have it the same way."

Helena rolled her eyes, but then looked fondly at her pupil.

"Are you going back to your ward now?" She asked.

"Yes," Dina confirmed. "And I've heard from doctor Eric, that you have a meeting with him later today."

"Yes," Helena admitted. "We have to go over few of our patients' cases. Work stuff."

"Riiight," Dina said teasingly. Like most of the hospital's staff, that they were hanging around, the red haired girl knew about Eric's lingering feelings for Helena. "I'll be off, my break ends soon," she waved happily and turned around.