⌕ 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘴, 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙣

"Let's take a break, Beomjae

"Let's take a break, Beomjae.." Said Jimin, sitting on the bed in front of me with her head low.

I stayed silent for a while, and that made her look up at me, unsure if I heard her... I heard her loud and clear, but what do I even say to that? I'm shocked, although I lowkey felt it coming... she's been giving me the silent treatment since the day I left for America, and it's been going on for weeks, even after I came back to Korea which I found extremely weird because I don't remember us having a fight or anything so I'm confused.

Did I say something that made her upset?

"Did I upset you anyhow?" I asked.

"N-no, of course-" I cut her off. "Then give me a valid reason why you want to break up." I said, not in the mood to walk around fire.

"We aren't breaking up, Beomjae." She said, and it somehow manages to piss me off a bit more.

I crossed my arms to my chest, "Don't bullshit me, Jimin. I'm not in the mood to play your little mind games talking about "taking a break," yet you will go around dating other people... you're not Ross, and I'm not Rachel, so you better give me a better reason." I said.

"It's just not how it used to be okay!? I feel like you changed... you're starting to refuse hanging out with me and go out with your friends instead..." she confessed, jealously making me soften almost immediately.

I didn't even realise that I was doing that...

"I'm-I'm sorry, Jimin... I didn't mean to hurt you. I swear that I didn't even realise that I was doing that. Please forgive me, baby." I said and went to hug her right after I said that. She luckily hugged me back and even started to tear up on my shoulder.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" I asked her, hugging her tighter.

"I don't know, I just felt like you lost interest in me, and I didn't want to force you into something you didn't want." She said and started crying harder, making me feel like a shit.

I pulled back, "How about we talk this through, order a pizza and watch Crayon Shin-chan?" I asked, hoping that she would agree.

"O-okay." She said, and I wiped her tears away. "Please, don't you ever cry because of me.. you're too precious for me, Jimin, and I hate seeing you like this." I said, and she nodded, walking towards the bed to lie down and cover herself with the quilt while I went to grab my phone from the kitchen so I could order the pizza I mentioned.

.
.
.

"You mean so much to me, Jimin... I swear that I would never do anything to hurt you ever again, and if I break this promise, I give you permission to beat the shit out of me until you feel better, okay?" I promised, kneeling in front of her begging for forgiveness.

"Get you, idiot and come to me already." She said and laughed, pulling me on the bed with her and immediately started hugging the shit out of me, not even giving me the chance to get in a better position but I'm not complaining.

Then, within a blind of an eye, I was being pushed into the mattress as she was straddling me with a hidden smirk on her beautiful lips, making me feel a sudden urge to taste them.

"You looked so hot on your knees." She whispered against my lips as I lost control over my body. I couldn't move... I felt like I was being controlled by a siren.

How is this possible?

I'm not complaining, though.

.
.
.

I dropped on top of her, no longer feeling strength in my arms to support me.

"Don't take it out." She managed to say, taking a deep breath after each word. I only slightly nodded my head against her sweaty neck as our sweaty bodies were against each other.

Despite feeling tired, I suddenly felt hungry, and that made me remember that I ordered a pizza like two hours ago, and the delivery guy just left it outside by the doorstep because we weren't responding since... you know.... we were so busy... or whatever..

I didn't want to break this moment we're having right now because she might get mad if I pull out after she told me not to, so I stayed in the same position until she calmed down, then I lifted myself, put on my underwear and was about to go out to pick the pizza until a voice stopped me.

"Where are you going?" She asked, and I turned to face her.

I ruined the back of my neck shyly, "I'm hungry." She laughed right in front of my face, so I rolled my eyes and walked out, which only caused her to laugh more.

I walked in with two boxes of pizzas and two bottles of water. "I'm a kind person that thinks of others, so I brought you water." I said sassily.

Don't blame me. I'm hungry, and I always get petty when my stomach's empty.

She chuckled and jokingly bowed politely while still being in bed, "Thank you very much, sir. How can I repay you." She chuckled after, but she quickly got disgusted and fake-puked after she realized what I was thinking of.

"You're disgusting." She said.

"Wha- I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING." I defended myself.

"I know what that expression means!" She yells jokingly, still looking disgusted by me.

"No, you don't." I said and then laid down next to her on the bed, putting the boxes of pizza in between us.

"So you're telling me you weren't thinking of telling me to give you a blow job?"

I was gagged, not gonna lie. It's the truth, but do I really want to back down when I'm so close to winning?

"No." I said and crossed my arms to my chest.

"Then tell me, Beomjae. What were you thinking about?" She is totally testing me right now.

What do I say?

"Erm..." I rubbed the back of my head, trying to come up with a lie.

"AHA! Got your ass." She laughed, pointing her finger at me, trying to annoy me. "You're so bad at lying, baby." She said, and to be honest... I already forgot about everything we were talking about because she called me her baby. I'm such a simp. It's embarrassing at this point.

"Now come here and cuddle with me." She said, and I obeyed.

We decided to go back to our plan, watching Crayon Shin-chan, but it only made us bicker again because of the same reason, Bo-chan, her favourite character, and now my current favourite character as well. She doesn't like that I'm stealing Bo-chan from her, but she can't be selfish. Sharing is caring.

"You're seriously fighting again because of a stupid kid show?" Said a third voice, making both of us almost die from a heart attack.

"What the fuck, Seungchan?!" I said, placing a hand on my chest to calm down my heart that's literally about to jump out of my chest meanwhile Jimin slowly lifted the quilt up to hide the fact that she's completely naked under the covers but unfortunately it didn't go past his big nosey eyes-

"EW! You two bumped uglies and didn't warn me!? Fake bitches!" He yelled as he ran down the stairs, apparently running outside and far away from the house.

That's hella dramatic if you ask me.

"I think I forgot to lock the door..." I said, thinking about it.

"Oh, really? I didn't notice." She said with a weird voice.

"I'm sensing sarcasm..." I said.

She facepalmed herself and sighed loudly.