⌕ 𝘴𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘫𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘯, 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚

"Let's go, boys

"Let's go, boys." Said our manager after the car stopped at the airport. We all got out of the car and headed inside.

There were a bunch of fans and paparazzi everywhere already. I'm not surprised. Almost all SM artists are here because we are flying to Japan for the SMCU concert.

I'm less nervous now since we've already performed with sunbaenims a few weeks ago in Jakarta, I think... I'm pretty used to it now.

We checked our passports and plane tickets, then headed to the plane.

We walked into the plane, and there were already out sunbaes and obviously some strangers, but there are mostly SM artists. Some are settling in, some are sleeping, and some are talking to each other.

Kibum hyung suddenly spotted me and pointed his index finger at me to make Taeyeon noona look my way, and they both sighed.

I excitedly waved at them and rushed towards them, kneeling in front of them and placing my chin on noona's lap as she softly caressed my hair.

"Hello, sunbaes!" I said happily and loudly, attracting some attention to us.

"I'm not mentally ready for you, Beommie." Sighed Kibum, making me pout, which caused him to gush over me and pinch my cheek.

"Aigo, you're so cute." He said happily, making noona laugh and pinch my other cheek as well.

They sometimes forget that I'm an eighteen year old boy... I'm basically an adult!

"Oh, who do we got here?" I heard a female voice suddenly speak, so I turned my head to the side to see whose voice it was, making these two old grannies to release my cheeks from their fingers. "Yang Beomjae." Said Boa noona. I smiled at her, and she smiled back at me with a chuckle.

"Aigo, you guys are right. He's so freaking cute and so baby." She said and messed my hair up, making the two grannies laugh along with Boa noona while I groaned because I've been trying to style my hair for 2 hours and noona ruined it.

"Don't worry. Come here, Beommie. I will fix your hair." Said another voice, so I turned around and saw Joohyun (Irene) noona sitting next to Sehun hyung.

I turned my squatting body towards her, and she started fixing my hair.

"Thank you, noona." I mumbled when she was done. She caressed my cheek, "You're welcome." And smiled at me, so I smiled back.

"The plane starts in 10 minutes. I will ask everyone to take their seats." Said a female voice into the microphone.

I looked around to see where my members were, and I saw them already sitting while doing their own things.

"Beomjae, come sit with me." Said Minjeong noona, tapping an empty seat I between her and Aeri (Giselle) noona.

I smiled and nodded, then quickly went to get my backpack and went to sit next to noonas.

During the entire flight, we were begged to be quiet by basically everyone as they were all sleeping except Minjeong, Aeri, and I. We laughed and gossiped while watching a horror movie. We tried to keep it in, but having Aeri with us isn't for the weak. We were literally choking with our laughter.

"Minjeong-ah, guys, please keep it quiet~" said Jimin (Karina) tiredly. "Or else I will throw all three of you out of the plane." She threatened.

We quietened our voices only because she's behind us... who knows what she would do to us if we ignored her.

After some minutes, the girls ended up falling asleep, well, everyone's sleep now, not just Aeri and Minjeong. I really need to use the restroom thought, but I'm contemplating because if I move, I'm risking that I might interrupt the girls beside. After minutes of cathering enough balls, I stood up carefully and headed towards the restroom quietly.

I took a quick piss and then when I was done, I turned the water on to wash my hands, but then the door suddenly opened and closed within a second, and I could barely register what happened.

"What the hell, Karina!" I whisper-yelled with my hand on my chest, trying to calm my shocked and racing heart down.

"You almost gave me a heart attack..." I said after I calmed down a bit. "What are you even doing here?" I asked.

I didn't question her how she got inside because I tend to be forgetful, and this isn't my first time that I forgot to lock the door.

"We need to talk." She said seriously. I'm curious, nervous, and confused... I successfully avoided her for a week now, so I don't think that I caused any trouble.

"What's wrong?" I asked. She folded her arms to her chest in a defensive way, and only now was I able to see that she was annoyed.

"Why are you ignoring me, Beomjae?" She asked.

I was quiet. Not knowing how to form my sentence without confusing her. How can I possibly explain to her that I'm so fucking in love with her and seeing her with someone else makes me want to kill him?

"I-i don't know.." I scratched the back of my neck shyly.

"Why can't you just tell me the truth?" She sounds even more annoyed now, but also a hint of confusement.

"You wouldn't want to know. Believe me." I told her, and right when she opened her mouth to say something, the plane suddenly moved sideways, making her crash her body into mine.

She naturally hugged me tightly because she's was scared of the plane movement, then when she raised her head to look at me, only then she realised how close our faces were to each other and how scandalous their position looks like.

Beomjae was leaning against the wall while Karina was leaning against his body. They were quiet. Both didn't want to move.

Karina then saw his eyes move from her eyes to her lips and lick his own lips, which somehow made her feel thirsty. She felt the need to taste his beautiful lips.

Karina parted her lips, feeling like she's gonna start drooling soon if she stays like this longer.

"Please, consider me as an option." He whispered, his sweet chocolaty breath hitting my face.

"Why should I?" I teased, not once moving my eyes away from his red plump lips.

I suddenly felt his lips on mine. It happened not even within the second. I stood there with eyes wide open as my mind stopped working.

I should push him away.

I'm already in a relationship for God's sake.

My mind fought with my heart, but after some seconds, my body won. I kissed back without even realising that I did. It all just happened naturally.