⌕ 𝘴𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘫𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘯, 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤 🔞

"Be here in 10 minutes, Beomjae." Said the staff, and I nodded, "Okay." I said and quickly left to go to the fitting room because I forgot a camera on the table.

I opened them door, closed it and walked towards the table where the camera was but then the door opened again and I looked back to see Karina standing there.

"Did you forget something here as well?" I asked, confused because this is Riize's fitting room...

"Why did you kiss me?" She asked and made me speechless.

I didn't expect that question... not when she kissed me back. I thought-hoped that she wouldn't question it and would act as if nothing had happened.

"Um... I'm not sure.." I said, scratching the back of my neck as my eyes were on the camera in my hands, too nervous to look at her.

She was quiet.

"Are you in love with me?" She broke the silence, making me look up at her.

"..yeah..." I blushed, and my heart started racing when I noticed her unfamiliar expression. What is she thinking?

"You can reject me. Please don't feel bad, I promise that I've never wanted to fall in love with you, but it just happened, and now I'm stuck.. forgive me if it makes you uncomfortable." I said honestly, although I still felt my heart breaking at the thought of her rejecting me.

What are you thinking, Beomjae? She's in a relationship. Of course, she's gonna reject you. Plus, you don't stand a chance with her even if she was single.

"Actually... please, don't say anything." I said.

"Why can't I?" She asks curiously.

"It's hard enough having to see you with someone else. All I need is to move on, so in the meantime, please avoid me."

"Beomjae! It's time!" Said a voice from behind the door, so I walked out, leaving her there alone.

The staff were putting the microphone wire on me, but then I saw Karina coming closer, so I turned my eyes elsewhere.

A few minutes later, we all walked on stage and sang our last song for the night. It was a happy atmosphere, but it also made me tear up a bit thinking about the hardships we all went through to get here and no one would ever understand unless they go through the same thing we went through.

I was pushing the tears inside, but then my eyes met Wendy's teary ones, and I couldn't hold back anymore. We both started crying at the same time. I walked towards her, and we hugged, saying comforting words.

I suddenly felt arms around me, so I lifted my head a little and realised that everyone had started hugging us, which only made me cry harder.

Seconds later, we pulled back, and I wiped my tears on the back of my hand, "I hate you guys." I said because they made me cry even more, and they just chuckled and moved on to continue doing what they were doing.

.
.
.

It was the end of today's concert, and we're all heading back to Seoul.

Everyone's currently asleep from the busy week of preparation for the concert while I was in the restroom again. Can you blame me? I heard that drinking lots of water has many benefits, but they didn't mention that the biggest issue is that I will become a peeing maniac. I've been using the bathroom at least 9 times a day, and it's honestly very tiring.

As I walked out, I slightly jumped because I almost bumped into Jimin.

We were just staring at each other for some seconds until she placed her hand behind my neck and pushed my head closer to seal our lips together.

I was surprised at first, but I kissed back. I know that I shouldn't, but I can't help it.

She pushed me against the closed door and moved her body closer to me as we continued to make out. Luckily, no one was here, but I still couldn't risk it, so I slowly pulled back. She understood why I pulled back, so she opened the bathroom door and pushed me inside, following me in as well.

I stumbled against the toilet, and she pushed me to sit down on the toilet lid with her hands on my shoulders, then immediately straddled me and kissed me again. Everything happened so fast that I could barely realise what's happening, but I'm not complaining. I kissed her back, and we made out for a few minutes.

She started circling her lips on my bulge, grinding on it. I pulled back again with a quiet moan.

"Wha-what are you doing?" I asked.

She's in a relationship. We shouldn't be doing this.

"Shut up and fuck me, Beomjae." She said with a hint of annoyance in her voice, and kissed me again.

A few seconds later, she moved her kisses to my jawline and then neck, probably leaving a mark, but I don't care.

"Hmm.. you smell so good." She moaned into my ear, giving me goosebumps.

I started kissing her neck while she unbuckled my belt and then unzipped my pants. She pushed her hand into my pants, touching and caressing my already hard dick.

She continued this movement until I had enough and pulled my pants a bit down, just enough to make her pull out my dick out of the underwear. When it was out, she gasped, "You're so big, Beomjae." She said and bit her lips, moving her hand up and down on my hard on as I rested my head against the wall, staring at the way she moved her hand.

Who would've thought that this day would come.

We don't have much time, so I lifted her a bit to position her on my dick. She was wearing a skirt, so all I had to do was move her underwear to the side just enough to slide my dick inside Karina.

As I did that, she pushed her head back with open mouth and eyes closed while she rested her hands on my abs to keep her from falling down.

I started moving and just a look at her sexy pleasured expression made me almost cum but I held back and continued moving.

She was moaning loudly enough for the others to hear, so I quickly turned the water on and placed my hand on her mouth as I stood up, holding her tightly with my dick still inside her. I placed her against the wall as her legs were wrapped around my hips. I fucked her harder and faster.

She was beginning to pulsate and throb against my dicks, squeezing me tightly with her walls which made me closer to my orgasm. "Fuck~," I whispered and placed my head into her neck.

A few seconds later, she came hard with a loud throaty moan despite my hand still on her mouth, I guess it's useless, so I took my hand away.

I continued fucking her until I felt a familiar feeling in my stomach so I quickly pulled out and came all over the floor.

Karina was shaking and could barely stand on her feet, so I sat her on the toilet lid as I cleaned up everything in complete silence. Only now was the realisation of what we did started kicking in.

"Come to me tomorrow." She said as I blushed.

"Okay." I said, trying hard not to stutter.

She left and went back to her seat, and I did the same thing a few minutes later so we wouldn't rise any suspicion from the others.