⌕ 𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘶𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

BEOMJAE's point of view:

I don't know what to do.

Lee Jaewook sunbaenim, aka Jimin noona's boyfriend, texted me like an hour ago, maybe even more, asking me to tell him the truth about whether I'm secretly having sex with Jimin I've been staring at my phone for an hour, and I honestly don't know what to say. I'm not the type to lie, but this might be the time when you should never tell the truth... of course, if you aren't seeking any trouble.

I thought that noona would text me, telling me what to reply to him but nothing... it's like she doesn't even know that he texted me in the first place.

After hours of thinking, I picked my phone up and replied to his question.

Instagram:

jxxvvxxk hey, it's Lee Jaewook. I'm texting you to ask whether you're having sexual relationship with Karina behind my back? Please tell me honestly. I just need to know because she has denied it even after I saw your messages with her.

beomjazhx hello, sunbaenim. I won't be answering you because I'm not in the place to say anything. Since Jimin noona is your girlfriend, I think that you should listen to her rather than me.

.
.
.

I wrote that and immediately threw my phone on the couch, too scared to check if he read the text. Then, within a few seconds, my phones tinked again, and my heart almost jumped out of my chest.

Like I said, I'm not the type to lie. I have never lied in serious situations and I don't know about yall but for me, this is an extremely serious situation.

It hasn't even been that long since we started hooking up, maybe almost a month? I can't believe that she is careless enough to leave her phone around her boyfriend when she knows how crazy our chat looks like. Even a stupid person would immediately think that we're fucking just by one look at our chat.

I slowly picked my phone up, unlocked it, and read the message from sunbaenim.

Instagram

jxxvvxxk I see 🤔 so by your response it means that you're sleeping with her. Thank you for telling me. Goodbye.

.
.
.

My eyes widened so much that I thought they would pop out of my eye sockets.

Minutes later, Karina texted me

iMessages

Jimin Noona 💙: Come to my house. Immediately.

Me: Okay...

.
.
.

I was scared and nervous but the thought that she would be even angrier with me if I come late makes me even more scared, so I picked up my speed and left my place 5 minutes later.

Moments later, I was knocking on the door to aespa's dorm. It's not the first time I'm here. I'm embarrassed to say how many times I've knocked on this door for the past month. Giselle noona even teased that she will give me a copy key if I continue coming over.

Minjeong opened the door, and the moment she saw me, she gave me a sad smile.

She let me in, and I saw Ningning and Giselle sitting on the couch, giving me apologetic eyes, as if they're scared for what's waiting on me inside Karina's room.

I gently knocked on the door, and not even a second later, the door opened, and she pulled me inside, locking the door behind her.

On normal circumstances, I would complain why she pulled me like that, but I can't do that now, even if my wrist lowkey hurts from her tight grip when she pulled me in.

I stood there in the middle of the room, staring at the carpet while she was a few feet away from me with folded arms. The atmosphere in this room is darker and scarier than I thought. It's so intense that it makes it hard for me to breathe.

"Are you satisfied now?" She asked, sounding calm, but I know that she's just trying to come off as calm. She's far from calm right now.

"

I'm sorry. I didn't know what to say..." I apologised at the edge of crying as I looked at her.

"WHAT DID YOU FUCKING THOUGHT, BEOMJAE!? A NORMAL PERSON WOULD DENY EVEN IF THEY'RE LYING BUT YOU'RE SO FUCKING DENSE THAT IT MAKES ME SO MAD!" She yelled, unfolding her arms to move them around as she's yelling at me.

"I apologise..." I looked down again, pushing my hands into my sweatpants pockets to hide my shaking hands. I feel like I might cry any second.

It always makes me emotional whenever someone is angry with me. It makes me feel disappointed with myself because it means that I failed...

I know that I'm dense, but I can't help it... I thought about my reply over and over again and I was actually quite satisfied with my answer but I'm just dumb and now I'm fucked.

"You apologising doesn't help anything! You ruined my relationship! Get out and don't ever speak to me again." She said and dragged me out of her room, then closed the door in my face.

I was pushing the tears in, but I failed. I started crying and quickly left the house because I didn't want to face the other members. Their sad expressions would break me even more.

I never wanted this.

She was the one to kiss me first. She was the one who wanted to have sex with me. She was the one in a relationship cheating on her boyfriend. But I'm still the one to blame.

I knew that what we were doing was wrong, and I felt like shit every day, but I love her!

Now, because of my stupidity, the person I love the most hates me and will most possibly never talk to me again.