Chapter 30: Weekend Fever

It's Friday.

And guess where I'm heading... to the biggest party of the year. Mason always brags about all his parties  being the biggest event of the year.

Initially, I wasn't gonna go but then I had that confrontation with Noah a few days ago and I just feel like letting off some steam.

So here's my plan for tonight... Get so drunk that I'll be half dead, make out with any and every guy, dance my ass off, and probably take someone home.

Dad has an estimated 26 hour surgery and won't be back till Sunday and Jessica is in New York visiting family so I have the whole house to myself this weekend.

When taking my bath, I make sure to wash my hair as well, and shave every hair on my body. Once done, I apply light makeup like Jessica taught me and red lipstick. Later, I put my hair in some curls with much struggle but it comes out perfectly. I wear the red lingerie I got, and the red Olly dress. I got a lot of compliments when I wore it on my birthday, and I especially saw how guys looked at me so that'll score me someone obviously. Then I add some black high heeled ankle boots and stare in the mirror, pleased with myself. I look hot.

"Guess who's getting motherfucking laid tonight," I smile at Olly on facetime. He too looks like he's about to head out.

"About time! Ride that dick like a rollercoaster!" He does a little dance, making me laugh, "you go girl!"

"And you, what's going on tonight?"

"Nothing new, just going out with the guys." He shrugs.

"You sound super excited about it," I tease with a small laugh.

"Yeah well parties never end in these parts, so yay."

"I thought you loved parties."

"I did, before I met BJ--don't laugh," he warns just as my cheeks become warm with laughter, "but these guys party all the time and I get they're a band and shit, it's the rockstar life, but it's just exhausting, you know?"

My face gets closer to the screen when I notice my best friend frowning at going to a party for the first time in his life. "You okay, Olly?"

"No bitch, I just told you I'm tired as fuck and you're asking if I'm okay, stupid." He rolls his eyes.

Laughter bloats from mean, it's loud and real, but sounds strange. Probably because it's been a while since I heard my own laughter.

"What, you like being called stupid?"

"No," my laughter dies down, "and you know you can come down here whenever, Dad and I would be more than happy to have you."

"I'mma think about it."

"You do that," I point at the screen with my manicured finger, "now I gotta go get some."

"You better get that D, Skyler, or I swear to god--"

"Bye, Olivier!"

I cut before giving him the chance to speak.

After locking up, I toss the house keys in my red mini bag and meet Caleb on the driveway.

"Red, huh?"

"What? It's a good color on me," I do a little twirl.

He grins boyishly, "sure is."

From my peripheral vision, I notice a figure on the bedroom window, not so discreetly looking at us. A new rush of adrenaline washes over me and I've never been more certain of wanting to do something in my life. And all because of anger. Noah thinks he's the only guy I'd wanna screw, well I'll show him. Tonight, I'm gonna have some fun.