Chapter 7 : Sweet Revenge

Skyler

"I swear if you keep on laughing, I'll cut off your balls." That only makes him laugh even harder.

Asshole!

"Am serious stop laughing" I warn, putting on my no-nonsense-face which also doesn't faze him.

Caleb has been laughing for the past 5 minutes straight. After I told him about what happened with his brother this morning, he's turned into a hyena.

"You gotta admit, he got you good..." He says in between laughs.

That he did.

"I get he's your brother, but you're supposed to be my friend." I joke, rolling my eyes playfully.

We both laugh. And Caleb throws his arm over my shoulders, a grin on his face. He does this a lot, holding me near, I mean. Guess he's just touchy. His arm might be heavy but it's nice to have him back.

"We should get back at him." Caleb suggests.

"I agree. But how?" I tilt my head to look in his eyes.

"Just leave it to me, I'll show you the reason am called 'the prank boss'."

"Nobody calls you that." I shake my head.

"Just go with it..... Ninja." He tosses me a cheeky wink.

Ninja?

Hey Ninja warrior. Noah's words ring in my head and I almost blow up with anger.

"Don't. Call. Me. That." I grit out.

"I won't call you Ninja if you call me prank boss," he says wiggling his eyebrows.

Rolling my eyes, I groan.

One hour later

"This is the prank?"

"Do you have something better in mind." Caleb shrugs his shoulders.

"N-no." I stutter, "but I was expecting something much more prankish from the prank boss" I reply, air quoting 'the prank boss'

"Ungrateful brat." He sneers, making me laugh.

After a lot of thinking, Caleb decided that we are going to exchange Noah's sanitizer with glue. Not the best prank considering what he did to me, but atleast it's something.

It's childish, but it's something. Well pranking is childish, but so what?

Since Caleb has a 'hot' date tonight and Noah doesn't like him in this room, am doing this alone. It shouldn't be hard, I just have to go into their house, straight to Noah's room and make the exchange. In case Noah finds me in his room (which is highly unlikely because he's at his friends house and will only come back home much later in the night, as Caleb said) all I have to say is that I was looking for Caleb and I thought he might be in Noah's room.

Lame, I know.

It's a full proof plan except,
"Make sure you do this as quickly as you can." Caleb says for the 10th time.

"That's the millionth time you've said that."

"Am just a little worried, okay?" He sighs.

A little? That's the understatement of the year.

"Noah can be a little intense sometimes, and if he finds you in his room... He'll kill me, then you. And mom will probably kill me too, I'd die twice."

My shoulders shake with laughter. "Why'd your mom kill you?"