♥♥♥ Yami Yugi X Diana: A New Beginning ♥♥♥

Yugi is victorious duel with the Pharaoh and the tension is palpable as Tea notices Diana starting to leave.

Tea: (rushing after Diana) Diana, wait up!

Diana: (turning, surprised) Tea? What's wrong?

Tea: Why are you leaving so suddenly? You didn't even say goodbye.

Diana: (hesitant) I... I just needed some air, Tea. It's nothing.

Tea: (skeptical) It doesn't seem like nothing. Is everything alright?

Diana: (pausing, then admitting softly) Tea, I... I can't stay here anymore. Not after what happened.

Tea: (concerned) What do you mean? What happened?

Diana: (gazing down) It's... it's complicated. I can't explain right now.

Tea: (placing a hand on Diana's shoulder) Whatever it is, you can talk to me. I'm here for you.

Just then, a heart-wrenching cry echoes from the tomb where Yugi and the Pharaoh were. Tea and Diana exchange worried glances before rushing back.

In the tomb, the Pharaoh is on his knees, his hand bleeding from punching the wall in regret. Yugi looks on, concerned.

Yugi: Pharaoh, are you okay?

Pharaoh: (voice breaking) Yugi... I... I didn't know...

Yugi: Didn't know what?

Pharaoh: (tears welling up) Diana's feelings... if I had known, I... I would have fought harder. I would have stayed for her.

Tea and Diana arrive just in time to hear the Pharaoh's confession. Tea's eyes widen in realization.

Tea: (softly) Diana...

Diana: (tearfully) I'm sorry, Tea. I couldn't bear to stay and watch... him leave.

Tea: (placing a comforting hand on Diana's back) It's okay. We'll figure this out together.

Kaiba steps forward, his usual confident demeanor softened by a rare moment of empathy.

Kaiba: Hold on a moment. Perhaps there's a solution to this dilemma.

Everyone turns to look at Kaiba, surprised by his sudden contribution.

Diana: (hopeful) What do you mean, Kaiba?

Kaiba: (calmly) The Pharaoh's motivation was fueled by his love for you, Diana. If that's the case, then maybe there's a way to ensure he stays with us.

Diana's eyes widen in realization as she rushes over to the Pharaoh, unable to contain her emotions. She showers him with kisses on his cheek, clinging to him tightly.

Diana: Pharaoh... I love you more than anything. Please, don't leave us.

The Pharaoh, overwhelmed by Diana's display of affection, looks into her eyes with tear-filled gratitude.

Pharaoh: Diana... I love you too. More than anything else in this world.

Ishizu steps forward, her expression grave yet determined.

Ishizu: Pharaoh, before we proceed, I must ask you a question. Are you willing to stay alive for Diana?

The Pharaoh nods, his determination solidifying.

Pharaoh: Yes, Ishizu. I will do whatever it takes to be with her.

Ishizu nods, understanding his resolve. She then reveals a ritual, a blood enchantment, that could potentially solve their problem.