♥♥♥ Yami Yugi X Diana Kaiba ♥♥♥

The Pharaoh sits in the luxurious helicopter, accompanied by Mokuba Kaiba, Seto Kaiba's younger brother. The helicopter shakes violently, experiencing intense turbulence. Tea Gardner, Tristan Taylor, and Diana Kaiba, Kaiba's sister, are seated nearby. Everyone holds on tight as the chaos ensues.

PHARAOH (trying to maintain composure) Everyone, hold on tight! It seems we're experiencing some unexpected turbulence.

The helicopter jolts once more, causing Mokuba to lose his balance. He stumbles forward and accidentally crashes into Tristan's sensitive area.

TRISTAN (grimacing in pain) Oww! Watch where you're going, Mokuba!

MOKUBA (slightly embarrassed) Sorry, Tristan. It's the turbulence, I swear!

As the helicopter continues to shake, Diana loses her balance and gets thrown off balance, flying towards the Pharaoh. In a strange twist of fate, their lips accidentally meet.

DIANA (stammering) I-I'm so sorry, Pharaoh! It was an accident!

The Pharaoh, momentarily surprised, looks into Diana's eyes, a faint blush spreading across his cheeks. Tea, Tristan, and Mokuba exchange surprised glances, their eyes widening at the unexpected sight.

TEA (teasingly) Well, well, well! Looks like the Pharaoh has found himself in an unexpected situation!

TRISTAN (smiling mischievously) Talk about turbulence! That's one way to make an entrance, Diana!

MOKUBA (chuckling) Pharaoh, you never cease to amaze us. You even find love in the midst of chaos!

KAIBA (from a distance, with a raised eyebrow) What's all this commotion about?

Kaiba, having witnessed the entire incident, approaches the group, his stern expression slowly turning into a slight smirk.

KAIBA (sarcastically) Pharaoh, I must say you have quite the taste in accidents. Try not to make a habit out of it.

The Pharaoh and Diana, now composed, share a sheepish smile, realizing the absurdity of the situation. Despite the unexpected turn of events, the group finds themselves sharing a lighthearted laugh as the helicopter continues its journey towards their destination.