♥♥♥ Yami Yugi X Diana: A Flirtatious Twist at the KC Grand Tournament ♥♥♥

INT. KC GRAND TOURNAMENT ARENA - DAY

The KC Grand Tournament was in full swing, with duelists from around the world competing for glory. The stands were packed with excited fans, and the energy was palpable. In the midst of it all, Yugi, Joey, Tristan, Tea, and Rebecca were gathered together, watching the duels on the main stage.

Suddenly, a hush fell over the crowd as the grand entrance doors swung open. A girl named DIANA entered the arena, her fashion sense reminiscent of Yugi's iconic style. She had an air of confidence and charisma that turned heads.

JOEY: (whispering to Tristan) Hey, check her out! She's got that Yugi vibe going on!

TRISTAN: (jaw dropped) Whoa, she's stunning!

As Diana continued to walk, her path led her closer to the group. Just then, the Pharaoh, Yami Yugi, emerged from the depths of Yugi's mind, taking control.

YAMI YUGI: (smirking) Excuse me, gentlemen, but I see an opportunity I can't pass up.

Yami Yugi made a quick dash toward Diana, his regal demeanor shining through. He reached her and flashed a charming smile.

YAMI YUGI: (flirtatiously) Greetings, fair maiden. I couldn't help but be drawn to your beauty.

DIANA: (blushing and flirtatious) Oh my, you're quite the charmer. I must admit, you're not too bad on the eyes yourself.

Joey and Tristan exchanged wide-eyed glances, astonished by the swift turn of events. Meanwhile, Tea and Rebecca exchanged jealous looks, not used to seeing the Pharaoh show such interest in someone else.

YAMI YUGI: (confidently) You see, my dear, I have a confession. I've been keeping something from my friends.

DIANA: (intrigued) Oh? What is it?

YAMI YUGI: (smirking) You, my dear, are my secret. I've been enchanted by your beauty for some time now.

Diana playfully scolded him.

DIANA: (teasing) You should have called me about this tournament, you rascal.

Yami Yugi pouted, which only made Diana laugh. Without hesitation, she leaned in and kissed him passionately, causing the onlookers to gasp in surprise.

YAMI YUGI: (grinning) That's more like it. Now everyone knows you're mine.

Diana chuckled, then glanced back at Yugi's friends, who were utterly gobsmacked by the revelation.

YAMI YUGI: (smirking) I must admit, I enjoy making my friends speechless.

DIANA: (whispering) Don't worry; I'll make it up to you later.

With that, she kissed him again, sealing their newfound connection and leaving Yugi's friends in awe of the Pharaoh's secret romance with the enchanting Diana.

Atem/Yami Yugi Imagines BOOK 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें