♥♥♥ Yami Yugi X Diana Gardner ♥♥♥

The Pharaoh stands in the center of the chamber, catching his breath after a grueling duel with Raphael. His friends, Tristan, Tea, Mokuba, and Kaiba, surround him, their eyes filled with concern.

PHARAOH (panting): That was a close one... Raphael's power is incredible.

TRISTAN: You did great, Pharaoh! We knew you could pull through!

TEA: But we have to be careful, Pharaoh. Dartz won't stop until he achieves his wicked goals.

MOKUBA: That's right! We need to find a way to stop him and save the world.

KAIBA (crossing his arms): I've had enough of this nonsense. Let's take him down once and for all.

Suddenly, the ground beneath them begins to rumble, shaking the chamber. Cracks form, and debris falls from the ceiling.

PHARAOH: What's happening? Is the temple collapsing?

Diana, Tea's sister, enters the chamber, her eyes filled with uncertainty.

DIANA: Pharaoh! We must leave now! The temple is collapsing, and Dartz wants me to betray you!

PHARAOH (grabbing Diana's arm): Diana, what are you saying? You can't be serious!

DIANA (teary-eyed): I... I'm sorry, Pharaoh. Dartz has promised me power, safety, and everything I've ever wanted. He made me believe that you would abandon us all.

PHARAOH (shocked): Diana, how could you think such a thing? After everything we've been through together?

DIANA (voice trembling): Dartz knows our weaknesses, our fears. He used them against me, against all of us. I thought I had no choice.

TRISTAN: Diana, you don't have to do this! We're your family!

TEA (pleadingly): Please, Diana. We can find another way. Don't let Dartz manipulate you.

DIANA (fighting back tears): I wish I could believe you, but Dartz's influence... it's strong. I'm sorry, Pharaoh.

As the ground continues to crumble beneath their feet, the Pharaoh tightens his grip on Diana's arm.

PHARAOH (determined): Diana, listen to me. Dartz may have deceived you, but I know the strength of your heart. We will find a way to free you from his grasp. I won't let you go.

Diana looks into the Pharaoh's eyes, her resolve waning.

DIANA (whispering): Pharaoh...

The chamber shakes violently, and a chasm begins to open between them. With one final, desperate effort, the Pharaoh pulls Diana closer, refusing to let her slip away.

PHARAOH: Diana, please... Trust in our bond. Trust in me.

As the ground crumbles further, the Pharaoh and Diana cling to each other, hoping against hope that they can overcome the darkness that threatens to tear them apart.