Slowly he poked it and teleported to the house with it, the Lunar let out a soft creak of surprise as it stiffened even more, finally processing something and realizing its environment changed. KC stood there and looked at the Lunar nervously before saying "it's... very broken" Fate instantly pulled away from the Lunar and it flinched and looked at Fate.

At least now it was processing things, but it still was not doing very well. "Erm, KC, you know how to fix animatronics?" Fate said awkwardly and KC shrugged "may look bad, but this is quite a easy fix, doesn't look like a lot of internal damage, just a lot of external, easy peasy" Fate looked at the Lunar In slight suspicion and asked it "did Lunar do this?" it stared at Fate before jabbing a finger at Fate making him flinch.

"Your th-that g-g-god!" it yelped and Fate began to panic instantly "I-well- you-" he stammered and KC stiffened and it struggled "I should report you to The Great- wait... but... did he... no there must be some kind of mistake! Some kind misunderstanding! But-" KC walked forward but it snapped "step away!" Fate was completely frozen up before suddenly the Lunar paused and went silent.

"Was... w-was 0_908 r-r-r-right..." it finally muttered after a while, Fate was just frozen and KC looked was trembling a bit though he said. "Hell-hello, what's your number?" the Lunar's head snapped towards him and they shrank back "why do you want to know?!" KC was silent before stammering "I-I-I- just wanted to know what to r-refer to you as-" the Lunar glared. 

"You- why would a pathetic lowly as you deserve my name?!" they snapped struggling and KC sighed "stop moving" the Lunar hissed as KC held them down gently and Fate backed away, KC said "listen, calm down, you need rest, want some tea?" the Lunar glared and spat "no-!" KC said "chamomile it is, not let me patch you up real quick, it won't be much, but I'll fix you enough so you aren't in agony" the Lunar spat harshly "don't touch me-" Fate just watched silently as KC sighed and said "trust me, I'll do this in a way that won't hurt you."

The Lunar put up quite a fight even in it's broken state and fought for a full hour... somehow... before growing exhausted finally and just laying there breathing heavily as KC sighed "there done, not a pretty patch job but-" Fate said "heh, they look like Eclipse's face" KC gave Fate a 'seriously' face and Fate said innocently "what?" the Lunar hissed softly "don't ever compare me to an Eclipse-" KC sighed walking over to the stove and said "Fate, watch them" Fate grunted "whatever, fine."

The Lunar glared and said "how dare you keep a Lunar hostage-" Fate grunted "right, hostage, not like you got patched up, now, uhhhhhhh.... want a blanket?" the Lunar turned away and scoffed, "no." Fate shrugged "suit yourself then" the Lunar was silent as they glared before saying "the Lunar's will come and get me soon, and you'll regret this." Fate said "were literally helping you-" the Lunar snarled "I don't need help."

Fate grunts "yes you do, now rest" the Lunar snarled "the group will find you and-" Fate grunted "yeah yeah, how'd you end up so broken anyway?" the Lunar froze up before muttering "something that must have been some big misunderstanding..." Fate frowned "okay...?" he shrugged then nervously picked up the Lunar from on the floor.

The Lunar screamed and fought but Fate dropped them on the couch and wiped his hands off, trying to ignore the thoughts of panic entering his thoughts. This isn't the same Lunar... they're just misguided- oh my gosh... what am I doing...?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      ...

And not part of this chapter or book

And not part of this chapter or book... but, art!

 but, art!