14. fictional world.

Krishav's POV

"Back to earth baby."

"Huh," She said, giving me a startled look.

She must be curious about the name I just called her.

I can't help but call her adorable names.

Ab yeh hai hi itni pyaari.

However, I can't control myself in front of her.

"Which bookstore do you want to go to?" I asked her, trying my best not to smile.

By gazing out the window, she said " it's across the street from the hostel."

"okay"

"You arrived here two days ago, and you had time to meet with me today?" I teased her. "And you didn't even tell me you were coming here" , I added.

"There isn't anything comparable, no. I was just occupied with instructing and setting up the hostel accommodation," She looked at me naively as she added, "And as for telling you, I wanted to surprise you."

"Oh! Surprise?" I said , raising my eyebrows.

"Yeah!"

"May I know why you weren't even answering my calls or responding to my texts?" I asked after pausing for a minute.

"No," she replied.

"No?"

She gave me a quick glance before turning back to face the window and responding, "No," with a tight-lipped smile.

"Am I annoying you?" I asked, giving her a quick glance.

"No," she said, still looking out of the window.

I gave a cheeky smirk as a thought occurred to me.

"Okay then, are you beautiful?" I asked, trying to control my laugh.

"No - YES" she said as she released the words she had planned to say.

I started giggling.

Her blushes turn scarlet from humiliation.

In the past six months, we have gotten so close that we occasionally joke and flirt with one another.

Healthy flirt, guys.

And to be honest, I mostly flirt because, as I previously mentioned to you, I find it difficult to keep my composure with her.

"Alright, but explain to me why you didn't answer my calls or texts," I asked her.

"I wanted to surprise you," She continued, staring at me.

Aaye, don't stare at me like that, brownie.

.

.

...no-no , stare at me, only stare at me like that.

I questioned her, "and why had you come to Indore?"

Although I am aware of her reason for coming to Indore, but I need to hear her voice.

I also know that Rudra had already recorded that clip and sent it to me.

chaalak people.

"For CA intermediate," she said.