11. Enchanted

Krishav's POV

"All well, so your train is early tomorrow morning?" She asked me.

"Yeah!!"

She gave a slight nod, as though she was considering something.

We are seated in the same spot at Fatehsagar where we used to spend our morning conversations.

After the concert, Brownie, Dev, and I came here, while the others went home. I briefly halted her because I wanted to be with her.

Ohh! I am gonna miss her.

We're just sitting there in silence, which is actually rather soothing, without really chatting about anything. Such serenity that I had never experienced before.

I find comfort in this girl who is currently seated next to me. Her words, her stillness, and her proximity to me all provide me with comfort.

My need to hug her is intense.
I've fallen deeply in love with her, but only I know that.

I can wait a lifetime for her. It's a good thing that she must first achieve success. I'm not going to stand in the way of her ambitions.

If she achieves all of her goals, I will be overjoyed. Because she deserves this. She deserves everything.
She is a sweetheart.

Mera sukoon hai yeh.

Even though I haven't known her for very long, I can already tell that she is the best and most encouraging person I have ever met.

I was unaware of my aspirations because I knew I would have to take over the company after graduation.

However, I've known what I want to do with my life since I met her.

I will do whatever I can for Jeeva's and my future. I want to treat her like the queen she is.

She is so self-sufficient that she can accomplish whatever she wants but still.

I promise never to let her leave my side and I'll never leave her side too.

" Umm.. it's late I think I should go now" she said bringing me out of my thoughts.

Don't, please stay.

"Sure" that came out just a mere whisper.

She walked up to her bike and took a seat. Before putting the helmet on, she held it in her hands, turned to face me, and smiled so tenderly and sweetly that I felt like my heart was ready to explode.

Hayee aese na Karo brownie Varna mera yahan se jaana mushkil ho jaega.

She turned on the bike and rode off.

Then I headed to my suite as well. I was ready to head to the bathroom when I heard a knock on my suite's main gate. Dev was grinning mischievously at me when I opened the gate.

"Hanji, ho gyi bhabhi ji se muqalat?" He asked taking a seat on my bed.

" Heinn?"
I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

" I mean mulaqat-mulaqat, Ho gayi bhabhi ji se?" He said rectifying his error.

"Hmm, ho gayi"

"Toh fir kab bana Raha hai mujhe chacha?" He said with a smirk on his face.

He apologized as I gave him a glare.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jeeva's POV

I can't stop him from leaving tomorrow, no matter how hard I try;

I can't afford to fall in love right now, therefore if I spend too much time with him, I will end up falling in love.

There's something special about being close to him that I have never experienced before.

However, I'm glad I have a friend like him. He is an excellent individual. He pays close attention to whatever I say.

I don't talk to many people other than Shrey and Aarav, but when I'm with him, I feel like I should open myself to him completely, even my heart.

With him I am like an open book, and he reads it with such ease and focus.

Even though we've exchanged phone numbers, there's nothing quite like the excitement of in-person conversation.

I'll miss him. I will miss his eyes shining with admiration for me, I'll miss his smile which is so endearing that it has captured my heart.

Even though I haven't told him about my feelings, I still want him to wait for me.

Yes, I realize it's odd that I want him to wait for me even if I don't want to be in a relationship or even in love. But what am I supposed to do.

My obsession is that I can't envision him with anyone else, but I also can't get into a relationship or fall in love.

Just thinking about it makes my heart hurt since I'm not sure what will happen if I see him with anyone else.

I'm connecting it to the lyrics of the song "Enchanted" by Taylor Swift which says that .

"Please don't be in love with someone else,
Please don't have somebody waiting on you."

For sure, I was enchanted to meet him.

What's going on with me since I met him.Why am I like a way now when I wasn't always like this?

Since when did I start relating to songs thinking about a boy, whom I met only a few days ago?

Not that I've never felt drawn to someone before, but I've never given any of this the kind of attention that makes that person stick in my head.

But he's different.

Different from everyone. He makes me feel comfortable which, previously, no one was able to elicit in me.

But he did.

"Oh! Rish" i whispered before going to bed.

____________________________________________

Did you like the chapter?

Also, please hit the star button .

Thank you ❤️

Follow me on Instagram @evarately for spoilers and edits .