4. Brownie

Krishav's POV

Someone is putting their hands on my shoulder while they try to rouse me up from slumber. I turned to the other side without opening my eyes. I sensed that someone was trailing behind me.

When I opened my eyes and threw back my head, I saw the same biker girl, giving me the most breathtaking sight of my life.

She has red and white bangles on her hands, a small bindi in the middle of her eyebrows, kajal in her eyes, a green saree on, a mangalsutra around her neck, and a tiny bit of lipstick on her lips, henna on her hands.

(Replace these green bangles with red and white bridal bangles.)

I thought for a split second that my breathing had stopped. I'm not sure when I got out of bed and moved in her direction. She gives me a backward glance. She's wearing a very pretty smile.

Abruptly, I stepped on something, causing my eyes to pop open.

"Fuck", I muttered a curse. It was a dream. I was dreaming of her.

I just met her yesterday. And today I'm dreaming of her.

"met her, bhai You've only seen her", my subconscious mocked me.

Krish, kya kar Raha hai yaar? She doesn't even know you. And she's on your mind in dreams.
You're not even sure if you'll get to see her again.

"God, please just allow me to meet her once" , I said looking up.

I then spent some time sitting on the bed before looking at my phone to see what time it was. It is 5:01 a.m. .

I rolled over and headed to the bathroom.

After using the restroom for fifteen minutes, I changed into my shoes and jacket and headed outside to work out.

I went outside and worked out before spending some time sitting on a bench.

I turned around as I heard footsteps running behind me and saw it was the same girl.
She had on a grey bottom and a jacket in a dark blue color.

She approached and stood Little away from me. She didn't notice me.

She pulled out her phone to snap a picture of the sunrise.

She was watching the sunrise and I was watching her.

She abruptly turned around and gave me a glance.