Introduction

Krishav Singh Rathore (22)

Frigid and rude to others, yet gentle and caring to those who are close to him. He is smart and intelligent and knows how to handle people but when he becomes frustrated or enraged, no one can handle him. With the exception of his parents' love, he never lacked anything. Even though he was his parents' only son, he was unable to experience their affection because his father was too preoccupied with his business and his mother had to live with his father. They both find very little time for their son, despite sharing a house. Their inability to show their son how much they love him doesn't mean that they don't care for him. Krishav is an MBA student at Indore's Prestige Institute of Management and Research. He had a girlfriend, but she was more interested in his money than Krishav. As a result, they broke up, and Krishav lost trust in relationships.

(They say all the good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you.)

Jeeva Chauhan (21)

Jeeva Chauhan (21)

A girl with extravagant ideas and a vivid imagination, she prefers to pass her time by herself engaging in various activities such as writing, reading, studying, playing the guitar, skating, and so on. Also she is a biker girl. In other words, she just likes to be by herself. She prefers to be alone with her friends and her extremely close relatives to be at social events. She's not an introvert or an extrovert. She is moody. She finds it quite difficult to strike up a conversation. She never seems to be able to feel at ease with other people, but she does such a good job at it that nobody can ever tell that she is uncomfortable. She tries to be a good listener and avoids talking too much around individuals she doesn't know or hardly knows. She is a bright and kind girl. Despite her confidence, she can't help but wonder why she always seems to be the center of attention wherever she goes. She does a wonderful job of looking after everyone. She is skilled in confronting those in her immediate vicinity. She is not interested in any kind of romantic relationship and she has her own reasons for that.

(Be a lady but also a bitch if necessary.)

But what happens when they meet each other? Will they be able to find a place for themselves in each other's hearts?
To know more let's read the story.

Both of the main leads in this tale will undergo character development, age progression, and personality development.
They are both young at first, but they will both progressively get older.

Follow me on Instagram @evarately for spoilers and edits.

Also, hit the star button.