7. Dream 18+

This chapter contains 18+ content.
If you're uncomfortable reading this then you can skip from ⚠️ to ____ part.

Enjoy your chapter.

__________________________________________________

Jeeva's POV

He must have heard my heartbeats because it was racing so quickly.

I'm not sure why I introduced him as my friend to Aarav.

I simply couldn't state that we met two days ago.

I feel as though I've known him for a very long time.

And the way he said in his deep husky voice, "are we friends, Ms. Chauhan? "

Ahhh! That "Ms. Chauhan" is doing something to me.

Fuck, i shouldn't be feeling these things for any man.

Then, why him?

He makes me forget about everything. I don't want to leave when we're together.
I wish we could be together forever.

But, That is not possible.

I checked the time on the watch, and it is 12:50 a.m.
It's time for me to go to bed.
If not, tomorrow morning I'll wake up late.

.
.
.

Next morning,

I reached Fatehsagar Lake and,
He's here.

I can see him doing streching.And he looks so fine.

His sleeves are revealing his bulging biceps. His angular jawline and Adam's apple move every time he swallows saliva. Will he swallow my-,
fuck fuck fuck.

I shouldn't be thinking this way. I shouldn't be gawking at him. But guess what, I'm doing it shamelessly.

I'm ruined.

"It's not appropriate to stare at other people, Ms. Chauhan" he said as he is now standing close to me.

And other people,who are other people?
You are the one I am staring at and

you're mine.

" I-I was not staring at you."

"Ohh! I see."

" By the way, You didn't come yesterday."

" Oh! Yeah , Actually I slept in late the night before yesterday, so.." he said, grinning sheepishly as he scratched the back of his neck.

He's cute.
Focus, jeeva.

" Wait!! Did you wait for me?" He asked with a smirk on his handsome face.

" Huh!! No, why would I? It's just, I didn't see you here. You usually come here to work out, but yesterday you didn't, so I assumed..."

" You assumed?" He asked, getting close to me.

" I-I assumed that you left" I said feeling my heartbeats racing quickly as I staggered back, experiencing warmth in my cheeks from the proximity.

Why do I stutter in front of him every time?

"Oh! No, we're going on February 15," he remarked, grinning sinisterly as he turned to go.

And I trail after him like a devoted puppy.
He sat on the bench. I sat down next to him, keeping my distance from him.

"Then, are you free on the night of February 14th?" I asked.

"Why? By any chance, Are you-?"

" Oh! No no no no, there's nothing like that, actually there's a valentine's concert that night, that's why?"