Chapter 2

Sunday, 25th Augest,

hey, its me again. I have to go out to work now and probably won't be back for a whil, so i kinda feel the need to write to you now. Sounds gay, i know, but i guess what Nana said was right. anyway, ttyl.

Tuesday 27th Augest,

If i was still going to school, I would be back today. I left when I was 16 to join the club. I was already a whore in school who failed everything so what was the point.

Anyway, Sunday was such a good night. Best ride of the week. I got $930 of this really hot guy who was a bit bored. I was standing on the strip and this black convertable drove up. "Hey hunny, looking for a good time" i said bending over into the door and letting my boobs hang in. He opened the door and drove us to this motel just outside Vegas.

He seemed a bit nervous at first but he got really into it then. I say it was his first time. He sat on the bed drinking a bottle of vodka, i took his hand and put it up my shirt and onto my boob. I took the vodka and took a swig and let it poor all down my top. "Oops, I guess I'll have to take this off anyway" i said. HHe started getting excited at this point. I peeled of my tank top and let him stare at my bra-less chest. i made him stand up and he charged forward with me pushed me into the wall. I opened the buttons on his pants as he squeezed my boobs. I got his pants off and kissed his neck. I licked it all the was down his chest and abs to the point just over his boxers. I slid them off and stood back up rubbing him hard. He actually started to get really hard then and he undid the buttons of my denim skirt and i slid it off.

He entered me slowly and got harder and faster everytime. I moaned loadedly and pulled him into me so that he went further. He went all the way and would come back out, banging me against the wall. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he started to walk over to the bed. I laid me down first, putting him on top. I grabbed the edges of the bed and pushed my chest up. He put his hands on my waist and would pull me right into him. I could feel he was about to cum. I moaned louder and louder until i was practically screamming with pleasure. He was grunting and leaned forward to kiss me. Our toungues danced in each others mouths and explored each other thouroghly. When he finally slid all the way out, we were panting for breath.

When i woke up, at half 8 as i always do, I got my clothes together , took my money and called a taxi.

When Cookie told me about doing this fat ugly guy and felt so embarresed getting in the car with him, i had to gloat about my god on earth who was so sexy!

I have to go again diary, Me, Cookie and another friend of ours Becky are going out to get morning after pills.