chapter 1

The first comment on this book :D

thanks a mil girl :D

Saturday 24th Augest,

Dear Diary,

oh shit that sounds so corny. should I even say dear diary? Hey Diary? Yo, Diary? Peace my mutherfucka? nah. I've never actually done this before. Like have a diary. Never needed one really. I'm not saying i ever had any problems or secrets or anything that i couldn't tell anyone. Hell, I had enough for the whole city of Vegas.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, I like to keep to myself and if I needed to vent out, I'd go out and have a smoke or a scream fest. I'll start from the beginning. It'll probably make more sense.

My dad was an alcholic and really abusive. He always hit my mum,who was actually kinda sane. She loved me and took care of me, she just wanted a better life for me.Because my dad spent all our money on drink and gambling and basically on himself, my mum had to provide for us by becoming a prostestute. It was a hard life sure, but it was her last option. Me however, sure i guess I was always the school slut. My mum never intended on me joining the trade, she did what ever she could to look after me My dad on the other hand, could'nt give a shit about anything except himself, his money,his booze and his gun. That's actually how it came to just me. His gun. My mum couldnt take it anymore and stole his gun,fired two shots, one into his head,and one into hers.

After that night, her best friend, and soon to be one of my very close ones took me in. Her name is Chloe but everyone calls her Nana, cause she's the oldest out of all of us,being 39, and is sorta like our mother.

She is the head hooker on the Vegas strip, and that's how i came into it. She initially didn't want me in the gang at all, but when she caught me one night on the town, well, that's another story. I tell that later, I pinky swear.

Cookie just came in so im going to head now and talk to her. Cookie is my best frined, EVER!!

night diary, ttyl (if i'm not working)