(Chapter-9) Kokomi

The next day I woke up got ready and went to Tenryou Commission I was a little late today so Kokomi was there waiting for me.

"Oh hi Kokomi. Good morning." I said greeting her.

"Good morning Y/n. Shall we leave now or you have some work to do?" She asked.

"Oh we can leave now." I said  

"Okay!" She smiled and grabbed my hand and pulled me to her car.

During the drive to go there we chatting here and there. Soon we reached the place. Kokomi stopped the car and parked somewhere close. She then opened the door and went to the backside of the car and she got a gun out. She passed one to me and I held it confused.

"What you never used a gun before?" She asked confused.

"N-no not really I never had to before. I'm not very good at fighting actually I never trained myself to fight. But I guess I'm good with defense?" I said holding the gun and shaking a bit because I have never held a gun before.

"Ah then why did you come here? You know it could be dangerous."

"Well as I said I'm good with defense as long as I don't have to fight its fine." I said kind of embarrassed that she thinks I too weak

"Okay then let's go inside." She said as she started walking towards the door of the entrance.

She opened the door and took the lead with her gun. "Stay behind me just in case." she said and continued walking.

I nodded and walked behind her. I kinda felt stupid for coming here knowing I'm not good at fighting. I sighed. From the corner of my eye I saw two people entering inside a room and my eyes widened.

They nodded at me before closing the door giving me the signal to alert her. Scaramouche sent them to test her so now we have to put her to test.

"Kokomi I think we should check rooms too maybe we might find someone in them?" I whispered.

She nodded and started checking rooms while keeping her gun down and staying alert.

When she opened the door to the room those two people were they suddenly jumped to her from side and snatched the gun and threw it away.

She kicked one of them and the other one came at me trying to throw a punch. I doged them moving to the side and kept my leg in front of their leg and made them trip and fall down. But they got up soon and lunged at me again this time I wasn't prepared for it so I blocked the punch with my hand and grunted. Shit he is strong ugh.

That's when Kokomi came to my rescue throwing the other guy on this guy. She quickly went to get the gun and shot one of their legs and threatened the other with the gun while glaring.

"Who sent you here?" I questioned to erase any kind of suspicion she might get.

"Why would we tell you that?" The guy who tried to punch me said. I guess he didn't get shot.

"Because your cornered and she is capable of taking your life right now." I said glaring at him.

"Your not allowed to and you should know we have reinforcements coming soon." He said smirking. Our eyes widen.

"Shit I think I hear them." Kokomi said.

"Uhm what do we do?" I asked.

She looked here and there then pulled me under a table. "We can do a surprise attack. When they come inside push this table on them. Then we fight."

I nodded and we waited for them to get inside there were 3 more people. So 5 in total.

Kokomi looked at me and nodding which was the sign to push the table. We both pushed it onto them. They were taken a back one of them doged it so I went to them to fight them. Kokomi can take down the other two.

I went to kick him but he blocked it so I punched him which landed. I then kicked his ribs but was met with surprise when he grabbed my hand and punched my stomach. My god that fucking hurt I felt like I was about to puke. I fell to the ground on a fetus position pressing my stomach

He smirked and got up. He was about to kick me when Kokomi shot his heart. He fell to the ground I gasped. That guy must be dead! When she shot him someone got very mad at her and grabbed her gun and threw it away. I immediately pressed my stomach and got up and pushed that guy away from kokomi. That guy grabbed my coller and punched me in the face.

It did make my lips crack on the side and it was bleeding. I glared at him now my stomach was feeling okay so I went on and kicked him balls and surprisingly that worked wow. The guy fell to the ground in pain I kinda felt bad for him so I left him.

Then I saw Kokomi struggle with two guys so I head butted a guy and kicked the back of his knees to make him fall to his knees. Then I elbowed him in the face because my hand still hurts from punching the other guy.

Kokomi also took down the other guy and knocked down the guy whose leg was shot

We were about leave, Kokomi called Tenryou Commission and was going to tell them to come here. I panicked. If they came here and start questioning these men atleast one of them is going to open his mouth.

When I was panicking suddenly a guy from there shot her hand which had the phone. He was the guy who's balls I kicked. He was still not able to get up but he shot her leg too. Her eyes widened as she winced in pain and I pushed her away from there.

"I sorry but we have to get out of here now!" I said and she nodded as she grunted. "Ill carry you hop on my back." I said as I let her get on my back.

I quickly ran out of here with the left over strength I had.

I got inside the car seated her in the passenger seat.

I took off my T-shirt and gave her "Here tear it and tie it around that area on your leg and arm to slow down bleeding." I said I didn't mind giving her my T-shirt since I was wearing a sports bra underneath. "Also the keys! Car keys." I said my hands were shaking a little since I have never been next to someone who has been shot.

"H-here drive fast." She handed me the key. She opened a compartment in her car and took out a knife. She tore the cloth and tied it around the place she got shot. I immediately took her to a hospital and called Gorou and told him about the situation and to take care of Kokomi and to inform her family.

After doing some paper work in the hospital I left and went to Tenryou Commission. I met with Ms. Sara and told her what happened. She seemed shocked about it and told me to give her a written report and dismissed me.

I went to my office expecting Heizou but he wasn't there. Oh right I asked him to take rest. I'll have to go to his house today. That will be fun I smiled to myself.

Wait shit I need to inform Scaramouche too and Kokomi got shot. Wait she also Killed someone there what if Scaramouche got mad about that?

This is bad.

_____________________________________________

(A/n):

I'm back againnn!

I'm sorry for the wait.

But here ya go my lovely chilren I have full filled my job in feeding you kinda.. Sorry Heizou was not here in this chapter.

Btw I love you so much byeeee <3

_____________________________________________