(Chapter - 8) Dinner?

Scaramouche

                                                                                                      Y/n

                                          Hello sir. Can I come to your house?

                                            I would like to ask you something.

Scaramouche

Yes.

____________

After he gave me the permission to come over to his place I started driving over to his place. I parked my car somewhere near his house and got inside.

His waiter was waiting for me as always this time he seemed in a good mood he was smiling before he saw me after he noticed me his smile disappeared into a more professional one. I sighed and he greeted me and lead me to Scaramouche's office.

After I entered his office I could see Scaramouche wearing a shirt where his tie hung loose. He looked kinda tired and he was also wearing glasses. He was arranging some files and I was a bit taken aback seeing him casual for the first time with glasses but choose to ignore that.

"Hello sir." I said.

"Hello Y/n. Take a seat you can have dinner here." He said stacking up some files.

"Oh no its fine Ill have dinner at my home."

"I order you to take dinner here." He said glaring at me.

I sighed. "Why?"

"You dare question me?"

"Uh nevermind." I looked down. I wonder what this is about now.

I took a seat on the chair that was put nearby. The waiter suddenly came in and put some plates there. Scaramouche came and sat in front of me.

"So y/n I think you have something to ask me." He said.

"Oh uhm why did you send one of the fatui bases location to Tenryou commission?" I asked.

"Yes who are you bringing?" He asked starting to eat his food.

I stared at the food and then at him, "Kokomi as Heizou is sick." I don't know if this food contains poison should I even eat it?

"Okay." he said looking at me "You can start eating."

"Oh uh but did you want me to bring Heizou?"

"No. I wanted you to bring someone from Tenryou commission. I want to test their strength. Don't worry I wont kill her." He said smirking.

"Oh okay sir." I said and started eating the food. Rest of the time while eating the food it was very quite. Both of us did not speak at all only concentrating on our food. I'm not gonna lie the food was very nice I enjoyed eating it a lot.

After just as I was about to complete eating my food Scaramouche cleared his throat wanting to get my attention. I looked up at him "Y/n I want you to find out how Heizou solves all his cases. I want to know more about him."

"Yes sir." I said and continued eating my food

"Y/n why don't you sleep here?" He asked out of nowhere which made my eyes widen and almost made me spit my food. There was no way I was gonna sleep under the same roof this asshole sleeps. "Actually nevermind get out as soon you complete your food." He said got up and left the room.