(Chapter - 7) Sick?

I woke up the next day surprisingly not sick considering I was soaked in rain. I guess Heizou's soup really helped. I smiled to myself thinking about him. Then I quickly got out of bed and went to shower. After showering I wore my work cloths and made a sandwich.

After eating it I made my way to grab keys and head to work. 

I started driving and reached the destination. I went inside reaching on time as always which was a habit of mine since a young age. 

I went inside greeted everyone when Gorou suddenly dragged me. I looked at him surprised when he said, "Y/N I NEED YOUR HELP!" He said kind of yelling.

"Oh.? With what?" I asked slightly panicking.

"Well its about the case that me and Kokomi are supposed to complete but well we aren't able to figure it out and I thought maybe it would be a good idea to ask you about it!"

"Oh actually I'm not that smart I'm not sure if I can help you Gorou but I'll try and if I wont be able to then I'll call Heizou here." I said with a smile

"Sure! Thank you for helping me Y/n your so sweet!" He said cheerfully.

"Of course!" I said matching his energy.

__________________________________

Okay. I was not able to figure it out. Why am I not smart? I apologized to Gorou and told him I'll call Heizou and went to call him.

I went to our shared office and surprisingly found him there resting his head on the table sleeping probably as usually he would come very late. I then ran upto him, "Hey I need your help." I said.

When I said that he groaned and looked up slowly and asked, "What help?" He said in a rough, sleepy voice. That's when I noticed that he looked very warm. I brought my hand towards his forehead and touched it softly while he just kept looking at me.

"So you got sick? Wow I wonder how. I was the one who was soaked in the rain too you know." I said holding in a laughter.

He pouted at that and glared at me, "Well I did make that soup for you with love. I guess that's the reason why your not sick. My love didn't get you sick you should thank me." He said now smirking. To which I just laughed.

"Sure sure it was totally your love." I giggled, "Thank you Heizou my dear detective partner for making me that soup with love." I said teasing him even more.

He then pouted again "Okay what did you want?" He asked tiredly.

That's when I remembered why I came here looking for him, "OH Yeah! Gorou needs help with a case and only you can help because I tried but I wasn't able to understand it."

"Oh a case you say?" He said suddenly not looking very tried anymore.

"Yeah." I said.

"Whats it about?" He said looking interested.

"Its kinda like a puzzle. The one who created the puzzle seems very smart. I believe they want fame or something."

"Hmm interesting... Take me there."

"Oh okay come follow me." I said walking infront of him.

_____________________________________

"Gorou! I bought Heizou!" I said slightly yelling.

"Oh thanks Y/n!" Gorou said in a cheerful way.

"Of course. Now show those evidences to Heizou."

"Yes come here." He called Heizou and showed him the evidences. Heizou immediately got to work and somehow managed to understand what was happening without someone even having to explain.

I guess I really underestimated him. Hes smarter than he looks. I now have to be more careful about what I say around him.

"Okay I'll help you both with this today but I need Y/n and only Y/n to help me if I need help." He said looking at me while I looked at him confused.

"Okay sure." I said then Kokomi looked at me and smirked, while I was still confused.

"Well then we will leave you both to it~" Kokomi said and dragged Gorou out before he could say something and that left only the both of us.

"So what do you need help with Heizou?" I asked.

"For now I don't need help you can do you work." He said focused on what he was doing. While he was focused he looked so fine. His face was so serious I've not seen him this serious ever and I felt myself thinking about anything but work. I felt like I wanna be the one he sees like that.

Wait. What am I thinking ugh snap out of it I thought slightly blushing looking away from Heizou. I need to get my father away from there and for that I cannot get distracted in the slightest.

I decided to bring some coffee for Heizou as it would be warm and good for him as he did get sick.

I went and made some coffee and came back and gave it to Heizou.

"Oh. Thanks" He said smiling at me. Why did he have look so cute while smiling???

"Your welcome" I said and went to sit near him.

"Do you need help with anything now?"

"Hmm actually arrange those papers." He said while pointing to some papers. "Make sure to arrange them in ascending order."

"Okay!" I said and went there. I started arranging them and found a file that had my fathers name in it which got me confused. I looked at Heizou and saw that he was not looking at me and quickly hid my fathers file. I need to have a look at it later.

After some time I was almost done and that's when Heizou called me and I went to him.

"What? Do you understand it?" I asked raising a brow.

"Kind of ask them to check this place." He said pointing at somewhere it felt slightly familiar and I took it from his hand to get a closer look and noticed that it was one of fatui's headquarters. Oh no they can't go here. Scaramouche will kill my dad. Oh no what do I do?? Wait I can take him there. But I don't want him to get caught yet.

"Y/n? Your not talking." Heizou said looking at me straight.

"Oh sorry I was thinking about something else. I think I will go and check it out with Kokomi because Gorou seems like he wont want to be seen there." I said I thought talking Kokomi there would be better.

"Oh but I kind of wanted to go with you if you didn't want them both to go.." He said slightly pouting.

"Heizou. Your sick. We cant go together and either way its their case not even ours. I'll just go and help Kokomi if she needs help." I said smiling.

He then looked at me "Fine." He smiled.

"Well today I'm kinda tired and I think it might rain so I'll go with her tomorrow." I said so I could figure something out before we go inside there.

"Okay good luck partner." He said smiling.

"Thanks." I said smiling back.

________________________________________________

Sorry for not posting for a long time and I love you bbgrill.

Thank you to the person who been voting on every chapter of mine lol. I love you a lot! <3