(Chapter - 6) Rain

As I started walking back all I could think about was about my dad and how bad his state was. I walked out of the mansion and opened the door and started walking back home. After some time it started raining but I didn't realize that all I was thinking about what about my dad, my dearest dad.

I wish it was me instead going through all the stuff hes going through as hes old and doesn't deserve any of this.

While walking in the rain I suddenly felt it stop I looked around and noticed that someone help up an umbrella for me and soon I realized that it was Heizou who held up that umbrella.

I just stared and him and didn't say a word as if I said something I'm scared that I'd end up crying. That's when he said "Hey y/n? You good...?" He asked softly.

"Oh.. Heizou.. Uhm I'm good... what about you?" I asked my voice breaking slightly. I just wanted to go back home and cry myself to sleep.

"You don't look good Y/n. Where is your house I'll drop you off there." He said concerned about me.

I decided it wont be that bad and said "Okay follow I'll say where to turn."

"Okay!" He said happily.

As we were walking I was soaking wet and he was dry I felt slightly uncomfortable as I hated rain. Heizou tried to make small talks here and there but after he realized that I was not in the mood to talk he decided to not talk and stayed silent.

Soon we ended up reaching my house and I walked up to my door expecting Heizou to leave soon, but he didn't leave and waited for me to open the door. I looked at him confused opening my mouth to ask something before I was cut off by him.

"I'll make soup for you. I don't want my dear partner getting sick you know." He said winking at me.

I was going to say no but then I thought it would be very bad if I ended up getting sick as that would slow me down and I wouldn't be able to complete my job.

"Fine. Don't stay here long." I said as I let him in. "Kitchen is there," I said poiting at the said direction. "please don't make a mess there. I really don't wanna clean anything."

"Don't worry Y/n I won't and even if I do I'll clean it for you. So now go and take a bath you must be cold." He said pushing me.

"Okay okay I'll go!" I said going to my bedroom.

I then went on and took a warm shower, shampooed my hair and wore different cloths and went down to smell something good.

"Did you cook that or was it the instant soup powder that I had in my cabinet?" I asked.

"Obviously its the instant soup powder because I'm not a good cook." He said.

"Oh me too! My dad used to cook for me before he was a great cook you know! I wish I could cook like him.." I said looking down.

"You really loved your dad didn't you?"

"Yes.. Hes the best father I could ever ask for. I wish I could've helped help." 

"Well its not your fault Y/n. Don't blame yourself for his death." He said that I kind of got shocked but then I remembered lying to him saying that and just nodded.

"Uhm what's your favorite dish?" He asked.

"Its f/d (favorite dish)" I said. While he gave me the soup which was finally done.

"Okay I'll learn how to cook it and next time when I come here I'll cook it for you." He said smiling at me.

Again I felt my face heating up a little but I thought maybe its just because of the soup and ignored it.

"Y-you don't have to you know." I said blowing my soup so it would cool down a little.

"I know but I want to." He said coming near me. "Here, let me help you." He said and took my spoon blowing the soup for me.

"I can do that myself too." I said glaring at him for treating me like a child.

"I know but I want to help you. Now say ah." He said signaling me to open my mouth to which I reluctantly opened my mouth and let him feel me.

"Good girl." He said and bowled my soup again and fed me till the soup was over. The whole time I spent my time admiring his features. I won't lie he was very attractive but why is he helping me right now..?

I didn't realize I was starring at him till he snapped his finger in front of my face. "Y/n you there?"

"Oh! I'm sorry I was thinking about something." I said a bit embarrassed.

"Okay well the soup is over I clean it up and leave. Take some rest alright?" He said and started doing my dishes.

"Wait you don't have to do all that." I said walking upto him and stopping him.

"What whyy?" He said nagging.

"Becausee your a guest. My dad has thought me manners you know." I said.

"I don't take myself as a guest but much more as a friend so I'm going to help you." He said smiling at me again.

I looked at him for a little time and finally replied. "Fine." and I did the dishes with him.

After we were done doing dishes I told him to leave. After he left I slowly went to my room and collapsed on my bed and cried a little but then thought of my time with Heizou and felt a bit better for some reason.

He made me feel a bit better about the situation and took care of me. I wonder why he even wanted to help me. What a nice guy... I thought and soon found myself falling asleep. If not for Heizou it would've taken me way longer to fall asleep.

____________________________________________

I love you bbgrill <3

AND OMG 100 READS AND 1 VOTE THANK YOU SO MUCH <3333

I SERIOUSLY LOVE YOU ALL!

____________________________________________