Black Knight

The bell rang all across the hallway as students went to go on the bus an unlikely trio walked among them, and two of the three were still perplexed by the whole situation except Kane who look annoyed and displeased by the girl's reactions. As the three walk out of the building and enter the bus, Twilight, Kane, and Augie sit in the back with Augie on the left of Kane and Twilight on the right. Both boys sit awkwardly not saying a word to each other, then Twilight decides to break the awkward silence.

"So...Augie do you have any other friends?" Augie slouched forward a bit but turned his head in her direction.

"Oh besides my mom, yes I have a couple believe it or not" Augie said.

"That's nice and I meant no offense." said Twilight.

"Yeah from LAIRE" he said.

Kane entered the conversation "What is LAIRE?"

Augie answered his question "It's Live Action Interactive Role-playing Explorers."

Twilight says "Oh that's what it stands for."

Augie excitedly began sharing stories about him being there "Yeah, back when before I moved into town, my local LAIRE had this massive event where my group and I got to experience the best action that you can ever have."

Kane asked, "Oh you had a group?"

Augie with a happy smile, "Yeah, before coming here I had some issues and well there was this afterschool program that gave you a big brother kind of person."

Kane smiled, "That sounds nice, glad that you got some help then." Twilight seeing that they were starting to get along went back to her book with amusement and let the boys talk some more.

Augie continued "Yeah and there were two guys who were like role models to me and one kid who is very "creative" with his words and slang."

Kane responds "What do you mean creative?"

Augie answered, "Oh you do not wanna know."

As they got closer to Augie's spot Twilight spoke up. Twilight, "So Augie, what do you have planned for the day?"

Augie surprised said, "Well, nothing really...why?"

"Well I think it would be great if you got a chance to hang out with Kane. If that's okay with you Kane." Asked Twilight.

Kane, "Yeah that won't be a problem, but what about our plans for hanging out I hate to leave you hanging."

Twilight smiled with appreciation, "Well since today is Friday we can pick some time over the weekend. So today you guys can go to the arcade or something." Augie's thinking brought up another option.

Augie, "Well instead of that, Kane and I can go do a LAIRE event that is happening today. I wasn't gonna go because I didn't have anyone to go with."

Kane said, "Cool, I'd have no problem in going."

Twilight clapped with excitement, "That is a great idea! So we can move our plans for the café, I want to take you, to tomorrow. I can text you the address later so we can meet up and tell me all about your time at the event." Happily Twilight took out her phone and handed it to Kane to enter his phone number. Shocked, Kane filled out the contact info without thinking. Augie quietly chuckles.

Kane turns to him "What so funny?"

Augie replies "Oh nothing" Kane shrugs while Sombra thinks and laughs to himself.

'[b]Even this kid ain't so blind after all[/b]', Sombra.

Kane annoyed by Sombra ignored the thought. Kane tried to enjoy the rest of the time with Twilight before she stopped. Twilight says, "Well, this is my stop. You two have fun at the event." She said with a smile.