Friend

With a wave, Kane bids goodbye to Twilight. Kane gets off the bus and heads home. As soon as he crossed the door his parents rushed to him.

Kane's dad said, "Kane what took you so long?"

Before Kane could answer his mom said "The school called us about a fight during lunch that you were involved in and that you tried to skip school. Kane, what is going on?"

Kane answered "Mom, Dad, I know you're concerned but it was a long day. And I don't know what is going on either but can I explain later, I'm starving and tired. I hope that's okay, and sorry again for making you worry." Kane went to the freezer and he grabbed a heaping amount of meats before heading up. Kane, unaware of the strangeness of his actions said, "Okay I am going to my room now."

His parents responded, "Okay." Kane went up to his room.

Kane's dad said, "Something is wrong with Kane."

Kane's mom answered dumbfounded, "I know, Kane just grabbed meat from the freezer."

His room is filled with posters and standing figures on the shelf filled with video games. Kane was playing a generic shooter game campaign on the tv when Sombra came out to watch Kane. Sombra grew bored and started to talk to Kane. "Your parents must really love you very much to be as patient as they are." Mused Sombra.

Kane snapped back, "Yes, because they know I don't like to hurt people."

Sombra, "If you don't hurt people then why is your class scared of you?"

Kane sassed back, "What, don't you know about that."

Sombra responded, "Your parents were born in Mexico City, Mexico, right?"

Kane paused his game and stood up to look at Sombra. "How did you know that, I wasn't thinking about that," Kane asked.

Sombra, "I'm in your brain, remember."

Kane, "Okay fine, give me proof that you know everything about me. Tell me everything you know about me."

Sombra, "You know the usual, your dad worked in the navy in Mexico. You have red eyes, which scare people from your school for some stupid reason. And we both know that they are scared of you and your dad, which I don't get; he seems like a big softie."

Kane sassed back, "Wow you are not kidding, you really know everything about me."

"And we just beat the shit out of them brats," Sombra laughed ignoring Kane's attitude.

Kane, "No, that was bad, we literally just threw a guy through a window."

Sombra indifferent, "I know but still crazy shit right." Sombra continued to laugh.

Kane said, "Everyone in the school saw us do that and now they are gonna think I'm crazy!"

Sombra stopped laughing, "Doesn't matter, between you and me we can do whatever we want."

Kane, "I don't know about that but for now, I'm gonna take a break. So, let's not do that again tomorrow at school, okay."

Sombra huffed, "Fine." as he returned back to Kane.

Kane's day started a bit better than yesterday as he woke up and got ready for school. He ran toward the school bus, stepping onto it as it stopped. Getting on the bus, he noticed right away that some of the people inside the bus were acting a bit more scared of him than usual.

Sombra, 'Wow we scare the shit out of them, didn't we.' Kane walks forward until he sits with Twilight.

Twilight, "I get that you made quite an impression yesterday, but the staring seems excessive."