Chapter 4: Selling Ho-Oh'S First-Hand Photos

As the sun set, the two of them and one mouse arrived at the first city on the journey, Tokiwa City, before it was completely dark.

"A woman with red hair, a man with blue hair, and a talking Meowth."

"Xiaozhi, look, there are criminal gangs that have been scurrying around Joban City recently. I didn't expect that there are also criminal gangs in Joban City, which is known to have the best security."

Misty picked up a wanted poster on the ground and tugged on Xiaozhi's sleeve.

Xiaozhi Solaceon took a glance, isn't this the Rockets trio from the second protagonist group?

Before meeting themselves, the Rockets trio was still very capable.

It is considered an elite team of the Rockets, and it is also registered with Alliance.

But since he wanted to get his own Pikachu, he suddenly fell down.

Many times, I even have to work to raise funds for activities, and I am jokingly said to be capable of doing anything but bad things.

Proper talent.

"No matter how safe a city is, there are dark corners where light cannot shine, not to mention..."

"What's more, Itaki, the gym master in charge of the force in Joban City, is the leader of Team Rocket, the largest evil organization in the Kanto Region. The so-called good public security is just to reduce the risk of one's own exposure."

Of course, Xiaozhi didn't say the second half of the sentence.

Now he is just a Rookie Trainer, no one believes him even if he says it.

And if anyone believed it, the consequences would be terrible.

Before he has enough ability to protect himself, he doesn't want to deal with anyone else on the Rockets except the trio.

"What's more, if you half-talk, you'll get cold sooner or later."

Misty crossed her arms across her chest and expressed her disdain for Xiaozhi's half-speech behavior.

Girl, if you don’t make sense, no one will listen to you.

Xiaozhi glanced at Misty and shook his head, saying nothing.

Misty followed Xiaozhi's gaze and suddenly felt insulted. She clenched her fists and was about to give Xiaozhi a hard blow.

She has never been a gentle person.

Xiaozhi nimbly dodged and reached out to hold Misty's head.

"Be good, don't make trouble."

"Rest tonight, you'd better turn a blind eye."

Misty gritted her teeth as her counterattack failed.

"Thanks for reminding me, I will."

............

................................................................. .....

After grabbing a random passerby on the street and asking for their location, the two of them and the mouse came to a red and white Poké Ball-style building.

It is the Pokémon Center in Joban City - Trainers who pick up the Earl Dervish Pokémon from Alliance can enjoy free food, accommodation and medical services at the Pokémon Center.

All costs are included in the huge Alliance tax paid previously.

Nurse Joy, please.

Xiaozhi took Pikachu off his shoulders and handed him over.