Chapter 7: Bounty, Generous Task Rewards

"From now on, you guys will stay in prison, reflect on yourselves, and be a new person."

Officer Jenny, who arrived late, brought a limited edition silver bracelet to the trio, and then turned to look at Xiaozhi.

"Trainer Xiaozhi, thank you for your contribution to the fight against crime. These three Team Rocket members are on the wanted list. The police department will transfer the bonus to your account later after confirmation."

"Is that so? Thank you Officer Jenny."

Xiaozhi's eyes lit up, and he didn't expect an unexpected gain.

The gazes he looked at the trio of Team Rocket in the police car became more and more friendly.

I wonder if there will be any reward for taking them to the police station in the future?

But it should be gone.

After all, these three guys were at their peak when they debuted, and they haven't done anything bad since then.

Even the Rockets are not happy to support them, turning them into non-staff members who fend for themselves.

Otherwise, Xiaozhi really wants to treat them as mobile cash machines and send them to the police station whenever he runs out of money.

"How dare you deceive us, who are simple and kind-hearted, you damn little devil, you cannot be forgiven!"

"Meow, just wait, meow, we will definitely come out to Revenge you, meow, and snatch all your Pokémon away."

The trio of Team Rocket, who had woken up, looked at Xiaozhi outside the police car and said harsh words.

"Shut up! If you fall into my hands, you will never come out again."

Officer Jenny, who smiled brightly in front of Xiaozhi and seemed very friendly, was much colder and harsher when facing Team Rocket, who was "full of evil".

Seeing that the three people dared to threaten the brave citizens in front of them, the three loudmouths slapped them, beat them down, and then started the police car and drove to the police station.

This Officer Jenny is good, but it’s impossible to keep the trio locked up all the time.

It won't be long before he is released on bail by Team Rocket.

Team Rocket has people at the top of Alliance, otherwise it would not have been possible to be active in the Kanto Region for so long without suffering a fatal blow.

.................................................................

"Xiaozhi, it's really thanks to you this time, otherwise the Pokémon Center will suffer great losses. From now on, you will be a friend of our Joy family."

After Officer Jenny left, Nurse Joy came forward and expressed her sincere thanks to Xiaozhi.

"Nurse Joy, you are so kind. If I weren't there, you could also use the teleportation machine to transfer the baby balls to Pokémon Centers in other cities."

Xiaozhi was a little polite.

I am quite interested in the friendship between the Joy family mentioned by Nurse Joy.

This must be the reason why the Joy family's reputation is +1.

I just don’t know what the effect will be.

It would be nice if there were more missions like this to increase the reputation.

When the time comes, it’s not too much to ask the Joy family for a Chansey Breeder as a friend, right?