Chapter-2: Little Mainecoon's First Crush?

ابدأ من البداية

Yunell and Davden, the other juniors brought the big cake to celebrate Orlo's success.

His parents were so happy with their son's achievement. Everyone clapped and praised songs as he cut the cake.

After that, they were all chatting again and were laughing as usual.

Evander went to bring himself some booze and for Elion some non-alcoholic cocktail cause the little Mianecoon was such a lightweight that with just one shot, he would be fully drunk and would pass out then and there.

Elion was waiting for his friend, listening to his juniors chat when his Mavto buzzed in his pocket as he kept it in vibrate, non-illuminating mode.

He took it out and saw that the call was from his mother.

He walked outside the hall as it was time for the evening dance and with all the music and chattering sounds it was too loud to talk.

His mother enquired about whether he had dinner and when he was returning home.

Elion informed her that he would be home in an hour as the party was almost coming to an end.

She told him to be careful on the way as these days during nights, magicarriage accidents were getting pretty frequent.

He put off the Mavto after assuring her that he would be returning home safely.

When Elion was about to go inside Vulwin approached him with a smile on his face. He wanted to ignore him but the Lion stopped him and asked,

"How are you, Elion?"

Elion had no intention to speak with him but he couldn't be rude too. Vulwin was from Lion's clan.

He was a primary predator and Elion from the Cat's tribe was a secondary predator so he should give him some face...

"I am doing good."

Elion replied shortly.

"I am sorry, Elion."

Vulwin suddenly apologized to him for his past doings and said that he had changed after he got dismissed from the school.

Elion being forgiving and kind accepted his apology. He just like that believed his words and thought it was good that Vulwin had a change of heart.

"It's alright. Let the past be in the past," Elion smiled.

They both continued talking about how their life was going on.

But after some time into their conversation, Vulwin started acting weird.

He confessed to Elion again out of nowhere.

"I loved you so much and still love you, Elion. My love for you at that time was true but I couldn't bear your rejection that was why I did those things to you."

Elion started feeling uncomfortable, so he wanted to end that conversation and walk inside to meet up with Evander.

"It's in the past and I don't want to talk about it anymore, Vulwin. I respect your feelings but I don't love you and I don't want to be in a relationship now cause I want to pursue my studies further."

Elion's tone was stern as he continued,

"Forget about those things and let's just be friends, Vulwin."

At that sentence, Vulwin got furious. He suddenly grabbed Elion's wrist harshly and started dragging him somewhere.

Elion tried to free himself but in vain. Vulwin was a lion and his muscle strength was no joke, on the other hand, he was just a Mainecoon with a weak build even among their clan.