After separating from Prakash, he comes straight to Avni

" I love you baby, for giving me this happiness." Saying this, he gives her a deep peck on her lips, feeling which Avni's eyes widen and then he takes her in his arms, but resting her chin on his shoulder, avni gaze shifts to the rest of the family who feels a bit awkward with his actions but it's okay, everyone knows how Neil is.
He does not look at the place and people before showering love on his wife.

Avni smiles in embarrassment:
This man has really gone so crazy with happiness that he is not even looking around: the whole family and the doctor are standing here.

" Control bhai, yehaan aur bhi log hai."
Seeing Avni's face turning red, Simran comes to help her and reminds Neil this and hearing this, Neil really remembers that the whole family is here now.

He bites his tongue, and then gets up from the bed, moving away from Avni after giving her a sorry look.

" Sorry, excitement me maine kuch jyada hi kar diya, jo aap sabko nahi dekhna chahiye tha." He looks at everyone and says in embarrassment, to which everyone says nothing, but smiles seeing him so happy.

And then everyone else comes to Avni one by one and speaks sweet words to her, showering their blessings on her and obviously everyone showered their blessings on Neil too along with Avni because together they have given this happiness to everyone.

After that the doctor asks Neil to bring Avni to her clinic tomorrow for some more tests and then after telling some more things to Avni about how to take care of herself during these days, the doctor leaves the Khanna house.

After this, after celebrating their new happiness, both the families have dinner together and then the Mehra family also goes to their home.

And after spending time with the family, Avni and Neil finally get their time.
Both of them sit in the room, facing each other on their bed and Neil is looking at her lovingly.

His heart is swelling with joy and he is unable to express his happiness in words as to how happy he is today.

" After you, this is my greatest happiness. Today I am completely blessed in every way." Saying this, he bends down and kisses her stomach and then gets up and kisses her forehead, upon which Avni smiles.

" Are you really very happy na ?" She asks cupping his face on which he places his hands on her hand which is on his cheek.

" Is that even a question? Can't you see by looking at me how happy I am?" He says this to which Avni smiles but at the same time decides to tease him about the way he fainted

" Achha, if you were so happy then how did you faint." Neil laughs at himself remembering that thing of his

" Don't know Avni, I was very nervous at that time, Suddenly I started feeling scared whether I will be able to be a good father or not and whether I will be able to take care of you and our child or not...Thinking about all this and as soon as the doctor told us that you are pregnant, I felt dizzy." She smiled at his words and again cupped his face and kisses his forehead.

" You will be a very good father, and I know that now I am in trouble. Earlier I used to get scolded by you for not taking care of myself and now you will take double care of me....So how can you say that you won't be able to take care of us, there is no one better than you." He smiles at her words.

" We have to do a lot of preparations, we have to prepare the baby's room, baby's clothes...Saying this, he starts counting the names of all the things related to the baby and says that they will have to keep all this ready for the baby.