IX - Margherita and Doughnuts

Start from the beginning

"Are you guys ready to order?" A young waitress walked over with a small notebook. Levi immediately looked at Y/N and she shrugged. She didn't even read the menu.

"Tch, Can we get a large margherita between the two of us and a bottle of Prosseco?" Levi kissed his teeth in annoyance and spoke to the waiter. Y/N adored it when he used to do this. It saved her time to think.

"No problem, 15 minutes for the pizza." She jogged off with their order and Levi looked back in her eyes.

"I didn't want her or crave her, ever. I only longed for you and I told her that when we were casually going on dates but she still asked me to be her boyfriend. It had only lasted 2 months after the casual dating which lasted like a year or two." He explained. Y/N didn't know what to feel. "I even told Hange and Erwin a few days ago. So it's kind of insane that you're in front of me. Talking to me."

"I don't know if Im flattered or annoyed that you dated Petra." Y/N giggled. "It's fine, I just thought you guys were still fucking and you're taking me on...–hanging out with me all day."

"Do you want it to be a date?"

"Do I?" She poked her bottom lip with her index finger. "I mean I wouldn't mind."

"Don't get ahead of yourself." He chuckled. "Think about it first and then call me." Y/N was going to say something but the waitress came back with the champagne and only one glass.

"Here you go, sir." She was about to strut off until Levi called her back. Y/N was about to burst out laughing, she knew exactly what was going on. "Yes?" She smiled brightly and responded to his call for her.

"I need a second glass. Why'd you give me one?" He asked narrowing his eyes.

"Because, you are the one who ordered it, Sir." Her lips formed a slight pout. She didn't face Y/N once. The special treatment she wanted to give Levi backfired immediately. "Oh! sorry~ I forgot about the woman. What would she-"

"Get my fiancée a champagne glass, please. And while you're at it we would like garlic bread and two of your best mocktails too." Her smile slowly faded into a blank stare and she nodded without another word.

"Levi, you're going to get me bloated." she laughed. "And you're so intense!"

"Here," he handed over the champagne glass. She noticed a small note stuck to the bottom of the glass. "Don't drink too much, I don't want you drunk. We still need to do your sheets and pillows so that you don't sleep on an empty mattress."

She nodded and the waitress came back with two mocktails and the spare glass. The note was already in Y/N's hand, the waitress' eyes widened when she spotted the note being opened by... not Levi. She hurriedly scurried away. "Oh nice, she gave you her digits." Y/N chuckled. "You want it? She seems confident."

"Fuck no, she's a shithead." He grabbed the bottle, gripping the top with strength. His biceps tensed up and stretched against his shirt. He's been keeping up at the gym. The Prosecco popped open and Y/N extended her glass and he poured for her then after, he poured for himself.

A new waiter came around and dropped them their garlic bread. Y/N couldn't keep herself from cackling this time. She let out a hearty laugh at the sight of a new waiter. Levi smirked at her and thanked the new waiter.

Y/N woke up alone in her bed. She remembers watching Levi do her sheets for her and tucking her in. They were friends again. She loved it. The previous day was so eventful she immediately called Pieck. It rang all the way through. "Hmm, maybe she's busy..." she mumbled. It was Sunday.