Then the second boy introduced himself,"Hello. I am Jeon Jungkook",the boy looking like a bunny said.

That's it ,he didn't talked further.

"Ok now you introduced yourselves you can go and sit with others. Taehyung ssi go and sit infront of Namjoon ssi.He is the topper of the class. And Jungkook ssi go and sit beside Eunwoo ssi,our class representative",the Teacher told them.

Eunwoo was sitting right behind Jimin. Jimin's face changed after seeing Jungkook. Yoongi noticed that even Jin noticed that from backseat.

Jungkook was surprised seeing Jimin there. He didn't say anything and went to sit beside Eunwoo.

At break

Jin called Taehyung.

"Hi Taehyung ssi. I am Seokjin",Jin introduced himself.

"Hi seokjin ssi. Please don't be formal just call me Tae",Taehyung said while smiling shyly.

Seokjin's heart did a somersault while seeing him smile shyly.

"Then you too just call me Jin,Tae",jin said.

Taehyung nodded his head while smiling.

"Tae can I introduce you to my friends?",jin asked.

"Sure"

"Tae this is namjoon,as Mr.Lee said he is the topper. But he don't always study. He is one of my best friends."

"Hi namjoon ssi. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too Taehyung",Joon said.

"Come on Tae ,let's meet our other friends",Jin said excitedly.

All other students who present there were seeing Jin in awe. Because Jin doesn't talk much with others except his friends. But seeing Jin being excited with the new student they were really surprised.

"Jimin-ah meet Tae, Tae this Jimin my other best friend",jin said.

"Nice to meet you Jimin ssi"

"Nice to meet you too Taehyung ssi,hope Jin is not troubling you",Jimin said playfully.

"Oh no,Jin is being very sweet. He is not troubling me ", Tae said.

"How can someone as handsome as me can trouble an other handsome guy?",Jin asked playfully glaring at Jimin.

Jimin just rolled his eyes.

"Tae this is the hottest Min Yoongi my best friend. Yoongi this is Tae"

"I know ,he already introduced himself. You don't need to say it again. Hi Taehyung,it's nice to meet you. Now please excuse me I am going to sleep"
Yoongi said.

"He is always like that,he will talk with you in lunch. So don't care about him", Jin said as it's nothing new for them.

Soon Jin,Jimin,Namjoon and Tae engaged in a serious conversation.

Suddenly Jin saw that the other new student who looked like a bunny sat alone. He doesn't want him to feel alone. So he went near him.

"Hi,I am Seokjin",Jin introduced himself.

"Hi,I am Jungkook ", he said while looking shy.

Seokjin noticed that the boy looked so shy. He had big doe eyes. He looked so cute.

"Jungkook ssi can I call you Kook", Jin questioned.

Jungkook just nodded his head.

Jin brought Jungkook to his friends where Tae was also present.

"Hey guys meet Jungkook"

Tae and Namjoon said their Hellos to Jungkook.

But Jimin stood and hugged Jungkook.

The three of them were confused. As Tae is a new student he don't know anything.

But Jin and Namjoon was confused by the action of their friend. Eventually Yoongi too woke up and was equally confused as the three.

Jimin and Jungkook broke the hug,
" How are you Jungkook? It's been 2 years since I saw you", Jimin asked Jungkook.

"I am fine Jimin. Yeah it's been 2 years. Nothing changed Jimin you are still the same",Jungkook said.

Jimin just nodded and turned towards his friends who were looking for an answer.

He sighed.

To be continued..

I hope you guys like it. English is not my first language, so there will be mistakes. Please bear it guys.