“Yes you”, the three of them said together. Shobha Aunty handed over the tray and told her to go upstairs.

Aakriti took the tray nervously and started walking upstairs. Anyone who noticed her can easily say how nervous she was. She stood in front of the door, recalled all the gods, and went inside. She nervously peeked inside and got relief when she didn't find him. She kept the coffee on the coffee table, she was about to turn when she heard the door opening sound and her gaze went towards the Bathroom door, only to find her husband half naked.

He was in his black trousers, a towel around his neck, and drops of water falling from the wet hairs to his shoulder which was running down from his chest. Aakriti's eyes widened and she felt baffled. She felt a sudden increase in temperature in this chilled atmosphere. Abhivanth didn't notice her until he heard the jingling sound of her bangles because she was moving backward which she also didn't know. Hahaha.

As Abhivanth eyes found her,
She's wearing a saree today! His eyes got fixed on her as his eyes moved from up to down at her. After the first day of their marriage, She hasn't worn a saree. She used to wear salwar suits or Anarkalis. For now, we can consider both to be on the same plane because they both felt different emotions as their eyes moved on each other.

But Abhivant was the first who returned from his wild thoughts, and here Aakriti was still looking at him with baffled eyes.
As Abhivanth realized how his wife's eyes were openly gawking at him, a smirk played on his lips, he took one step forward toward her only for her to take one step back. This game continued until her back hit the wall.

When the back hit the wall,
Her haze disappeared as she realized their situation, her eyes started flickering, and she all turned red like a tomato while sweat beads started forming on her forehead, she downcasted herself and started praying internally, her body was slightly shivering which he was able to notice visibly.

Aakriti was looking too tiny in front of him and he was hell-enjoying her state. A small smile was dancing on his face.

“What happened Princess?” he asked, acting like an innocent but still his voice was rough and deep. She shook her head while looking down, she was able to feel the impact of their proximity on her.

Really?”, he asked with a smirk. She again shook her head in denial without meeting her gaze with him, which made him a little furious. He placed his two fingers under her chin and made her look at him.

Her innocent green doe-like eyes were enough for him to go insane. His eyes moved down from her eyes to her glossy lips, which were adorned with pink lip gloss.

A sudden desire to press her against this wall was erupting inside him, he was able to see the sweat beads on her forehead, the continuous flickering of her eyes, and now her lips too started trembling, which only increased his desire for her.

Aakriti felt a blast of panic inside her and she was able to feel the warmth of him, his hot breath was directly falling on her face which increased the temperature more. Her eyes flickered between his sharp jawline to his Adam's apple.

She took an audible gulp,
“When I'm talking to you keep your eyes on me”, he spoke in his husky hot tone and a shiver ran down her spine, she started feeling weak in her knees. She found it hard to even stand properly. As his words reached her ears she hummed, only for him to correct her.

“Words, Princess”, He said while his gaze moved between her eyes and lips.

“Yes,” she replied while blinking her eyes innocently.

“Do you have time for me?”A sudden question made her suck a deep breath and she again nodded. He tsked and caged her between the wall and him. She felt a lack of oxygen in her lungs. Even though he was so close to her, he was still maintaining a safe space between them.