Chapter - 22

💕💕

I'm back 😁

TBC...

Taehyung was applying lotion on his body unknown to the intense gaze staring at his soul through the mirror

Taehyung was applying lotion on his body unknown to the intense gaze staring at his soul through the mirror. Jungkook started to walk toward him after locking the door. Tae flinched when he got hugged from behind, he looked in the mirror and saw how his hubby was staring at his body lustfully and just then he realised something hard poking his ass.

"You're looking very sexy baby" Kook said huskily while giving wet kisses on tae's neck who shut his eyes, fisting his dress tightly and a moan slipped from his mouth when his hubby sucked on a particular place. And that's when Jungkook lost it he held tae's shoulder turning him to face himself and smashed his lips on others.

Kook was kissing Tae hungrily who was trying to kiss him back. He titled his head to deepen the kiss more while his hand went down and groped his ass giving a hard squeeze. Tae was moaning which was swallowed by Jungkook.

"Jump" Kook mumbled in between the kiss holding tae's thighs who jumped on him wrapping his legs around his trouse. He walked to the bed and made tae lay on it. He hovers over him still kissing. He backed away, both were breathing heavily. Kook looked at tae who was looking sexy with eyes closed, red cheeks, swollen lips, chest going up and down.

"Fuck!" He groaned and attached his mouth on tae's neck sucking and biting, leaving hickeys. He went down to his collarbone marking his love as his. Taehyung was moaning under his hubby who was worshiping his body. Jungkook slid the strip of tae's dress from his shoulder and started to give wet kisses down to his cleavage. His hands were roaming all over his body and rest on the ham of the dress, he took it off fully.

Now tae was only in his pale pink panties looking at Jungkook who was staring at his body. Jungkook got off the bed and started to remove his clothes and again jumped on tae only in his boxers. He squeezed his boobies and took one bud in his mouth, sucking like a baby. After sucking his boobies he went down to his thighs leaving wet kisses on his tummy. He bit and marked his thighs before blowing on tae's wet pussy  who whimpered at the sensation.

He took his panties off and stared at the wet dipping cunt. Tae's hole was clenching and unclenching on nothing. Jungkook took his tongue out and licked the wet hole. After giving some lick he started to suck his clit, biting it. Making tae a moaning mess.

"Agh...I can't control" Jungkook groaned and hurriedly removed his boxers. His long, thick, hard dick sprung out making tae drool. Jungkook chuckled and said "Don't drool baby it's all yours" tae crawled towards him and took his massive dick in his hard, stocking it before licking the leaking red tip.

"Don't tease darling" Jungkook said and groaned when tae took his half length in his mouth. Tae started to suck him hard, bobbing his head trying to take full length in his mouth but failed miserably. Jungkook held tae's hair tightly stopping him from moving and thrust in his mouth while groaning making tae gag as the tip of his dick hitting tae's throat. Jungkook pulled out when was about to cum that made tae whine.

"On the bed " Jungkook ordered in his dominating voice, tae hurriedly climbed on the bed and sat at the edge. Jungkook also climbed up and held tae's legs pulling him down, making him lay on his back. Jungkook apart tae's legs and opened them wide he thrust his whole length in one go.

"AAHHH" Tae screamed in pain and pleasure. Jungkook waited for tae to adjust and slowly started thrusting when he felt a pat on his back. Jungkook's thrust was slow but hard, Tae started to feel pleasure.

"Ahh...faster...mmn" hearing Jungkook speed up his thrust in an animalatic speed, directly hitting tae's g-spot making him moan loudly. Jungkook lifted one leg and put it on his shoulder that made him go more deep. He started to chase his orgasm at a fast pace. After sometime they both cum, Jungkook layed on tae creasing his waist who hugged him creasing his back.

Both were panting, tae closing his eyes but soon widened them as he felt himself being turned. Jungkook turned him over himself, now he was laying on his back and tae was laying on top of him. Tae looked at him with wide eyes who was looking at him with intense gaze and a smirk.

"We aren't done yet love....ride me" Jungkook said as he poked his dick on tae's entrance who lifted his body a little up, holding his hubby's dick in his hand, he sat on it slowly making both moan in pure pleasure. Tae felt him more deep than before that made him throw his head back and started to ride him fast.

"Mghhh" Jungkook groaned looking at tae who was riding him looking oh so hot and sexy...head thrown back, eyes closed, red nose and cheeks, mouth open as he was moaning, hands on Jungkook's chest to support his body. Jungkook's eyes travel down to his jiggling boobs and that's it for him to lose his sense. He groped tae's ass and started to thrust upwards fast and hard making tae scream in pleasure.

"Ahh...ah...h-hubby so d-deep ahhh" tae moaned " yeah?!....you like it?" Jungkook asked groaning "y-yes...ahhhhhhh... hubby there...ahhh..there" tae moaned loudly when Jungkook hit his prostate. Jungkook again flipped him on his back thrusting faster than before and both cum at the same time.

Like that Jungkook made love with his pretty wifey the whole night in every corner of their room. They slept around 3 in the morning in each other's arms after saying I love you and sharing a lovely kiss.

Hello my strawberries 💝

I know I made you all wait for so long but not anymore.... I'll update twice or thrice in a week.

Tell me how the chapter was.....
If you like it then comment...15 comments and I'll write more smuts.
And comments should be about the chapter not for the next update.

For next update you have to vote
70 votes = next update

And please don't call me di, unnie or author it makes me feel old 😅

Hope you like the chapter....
Please vote and comment 😄
Bye bye 💖

~Mahi