1 | Tragedy and Uzushiogakure Village

October 10th, Naruto woke up happy as it was his 5th birthday. However, his happiness quickly vanished when he ran downstairs. 

Minato: Stop running around my house, demon ! _ He said upon seeing Naruto running down the stairs.

Naruto: Y-yes Sir, sorry _ He said, lowering his head, and went to make his breakfast.

After finishing his breakfast and eating, he was going outside when he saw his siblings Menma and Naomy running down the stairs and heading to the kitchen. Minato embraced them happily, and Naruto once again realized he had no value to them. So he ran out into the village, soon finding himself at the Hokage Monument, observing the village from above.

????: What are you doing here, Naruto ? _ Someone behind him asked.

Naruto: Hi, Jiji. I'm just thinking _ He said, looking down.

Hiruzen: Is something wrong ? _ Hiruzen asked, concerned.

Naruto: Mr. Minato scolded me again for running. Then, as I was leaving, my siblings did the same, but he hugged them. Why do they hate me so much ? _ The little child asked, holding back tears.

Hiruzen: I'm sorry, my grandson, but I don't know why they treat you like that _ Hiruzen said, saddened and disappointed with Minato.

Naruto: It's okay, although I'm used to it, it hurts _ He said, then smiled at Hiruzen.

Hiruzen: Oh, I almost forgot. Happy birthday, dear _ He said, extending a present to Naruto.

Naruto: Wow, thank you so much, Jiji _ He said, looking at the necklace he had received

Hiruzen: Do you really like it ? _ Hiruzen asked, happy because it was a simple gift.

Naruto: Yes, I love it, it's very beautiful ! _ Naruto said, very happy, not even seeming sad anymore.

Hiruzen: That's good. How about we go to Ichiraku ? _ He said, getting up.

Naruto: I think that's a great idea! - He said, jumping with joy and starting to follow Hiruzen.

After they arrived at Ichiraku, they ordered their dishes and started eating. Naruto was very happy. After they finished eating and Hiruzen said goodbye, Naruto began walking through the village, trying to ignore the hateful glares from the civilians. Then he got a scare.

????: Boo ! _ Someone said behind him, and Naruto jumped, almost running away.

Naruto: Are you trying to kill me ? _ He said, trying to breathe normally, seeing his friends laughing at him.

Kiba: I knew you were a scaredy-cat ! _ He said, laughing at Naruto's face. But okay, happy birthday, scaredy-cat.

Shikamaru: Ah, such a drag. Well, happy birthday, Naruto _ He said in his usual uninterested tone, but he was happy for his friend.