Who let Ya be here? There was a flash of jealousy in her eyes.

"Hongqiao!" Yan Ping came out of the main base and ran towards her!

Qu Hongqiao smiled brightly and said cheerfully: "Yan Ping! How about seeing me happy!"

"Of course! Needless to say!" The joy on Yan Ping's face could not be concealed, "We haven't seen each other for almost half a year. How are you doing lately?"

"Let's do it, you know I don't have any requirements. By the way, where are Ya and A-Shan? Didn't you say that the three of you are here?"

"The two of them are fighting in the open space behind. Two fighting maniacs. I told them in the morning that you were coming and they still haven't come to greet you. How about I feel good about it?" Yan Ping said with a helpless smile.

"Since they don't come to see me, I'll go see them. I have to be loyal!"

Qu Hongqiao's figure is graceful and graceful, her eyes have a bit of charm, and her speaking temperament seems a bit bold.

After walking to the residential area, I saw a fierce battle between light and shadow, and the place was filled with supernatural power.

"Ya is stronger than before." Qu Hongqiao praised sincerely, without hiding the admiration in his eyes.

"We have all made progress." Yan Ping pursed his lips.

After such a fierce battle, Ah Shan's side was quickly defeated. He was panting: "You pervert, I'm going to sue Jing Mian for bullying me!"

"Huh." Cen Ya: "Mianmian will not stand on your side."

"Tsk, tsk. Ya, you have changed." A-Shan curled her lips in disdain for him, "It's great to have a wife."

Cen Ya was in a good mood and stopped bickering with Ah Shan.

"Wow! Can't you see me?" Qu Hongqiao shouted!

She smiled so much that she showed a row of teeth, "Long time no see, Ya! Did you miss me?"

Cen Ya: "No."

Qu Hongqiao put her hands on her hips and gritted her teeth: "I don't believe it!"

But A-Shan came up and laughed: "Hongqiao, why don't you ask me?"

"Then do you miss me?" Qu Hongqiao asked him with a bad face.

"Of course not! Hahahaha!"

Qu Hongqiao was so angry that she wanted to kick him. Damn it for this bastard!

"Forget it, I know you want me to be embarrassed to tell you why you men are so thin-skinned." She looked helpless and doting on her brothers.

"What are you doing here?" Ashan asked curiously.

"You can come but I can't?"

"I am a wage earner and a resident here, and you are not. Logically speaking, you can't get in."

"I asked Boss Jing to let her in." Yan Ping explained.

"Then what are you here for? Visiting relatives and friends?" A-Shan tilted his head and asked her.

Looking at Cen Ya with a questioning look, Qu Hongqiao stopped interrupting, and her eyes became more serious: "Let's go to the house to talk. Of course there is something important."

Yan Ping hurriedly led her towards their building.

Jing Mian was busy in the office for a while and looked at the door. Yan Ping didn't bring his friend over to say hello.