Jing Mian is no longer a little girl, so she can naturally see Han Xinrui's intentions. Why, do you want to ruin her reputation among passers-by? Make her look like a duplicitous bad woman?

With such scheming at such a young age, Jing Mian no longer believed in Han Xinrui in his previous life. She felt a chill in her heart. Being able to pretend to be annoying to someone for four years was not something ordinary people could do.

What is Han Xinrui trying to do?

Jing Mian said: "You can be considered Yuncang's little princess, why are you so humble?

Isn't it just that An Lingyu doesn't agree with the marriage? You don't have to be so resentful towards me, so don't use such small tricks. "

Han Xinrui's expression didn't change even after being exposed by Jing Mian. If she couldn't compare to her beauty, she had to resort to tricks.

Didn't he die by her hands in his previous life?

The restroom was clean and deserted again.

Han Xinrui knew the unfortunate background of Jing Mian's original family, and knew very well how Jing Mian was driven to death by her biological mother. Mother's love was Jing Mian's biggest minefield.

She said heartily: "My family taught me to do this. I have to apologize if I make someone angry. Sister, didn't your mother teach you this? My mother loves me very much, so I must listen to her." Oh, by the way, can I visit your mother, sister? To raise such an excellent person like you, she must also love you very much!"

"Snapped!"

Jing Mian slapped Han Xinrui directly.

Han Xinrui's head was tilted from the blow, and the corners of her mouth were bleeding. She covered her face and looked at Jing Mian resentfully, but she didn't dare to fight back.

Jing Mian breathed a sigh of relief. When she mentioned family, she remembered that Han Xinrui's family was really kind to Han Xinrui and often helped her. Maybe she is not as helpless about marriage as she said in her previous life and can only obey the decisions of her elders.

From the perspective of the aristocratic family, no matter how Han Xinrui marries someone from Yuncang, she will always marry at a low level. Only by marrying into a higher-level base can she lead her family up the ladder.

The big families in the A-level base look down on the girls from the C-level base, so marrying to the B-level base is the best choice.

Assuming that Han Xinrui was interested in An Lingyu's feelings, and that a wealthy family favored and blessed the family, then she would have been a stumbling block in her previous life.

She probably hated herself the most since she didn't do anything to help the family and was still treated coldly by her sweetheart for many years.

There were so many concubines, so why did she insist on being friends with her.

What's the use of getting her trust and favor and letting her relax her vigilance?

Jing Mian shuddered.

Of course it is convenient to get rid of her! As long as she is dead, there will be no obstacles!

Jing Mian's back straightened instantly, and the way he looked at Han Xinrui was wrong.

Although this was just her conjecture without evidence, she felt heart palpitations for no reason.

In her previous life, she accidentally separated from An Lingyu in order to save Zhang Peirong and Jiang Bichun.